Yamauchi x Nagumo

Yamauchi who was expelled in-class vote was packing his bags and going to the faculty room to confirm certain things.

Nagumo who recently failed in making Ichinose his toy due to Ayanokouji interfering in his plans was in his own thoughts planning on what to do next. It was until he saw Yamauchi. Looking at him made Nagumo question his sexuality. He knew that it was love at first sight. Even the older Horikita didn't turn on Nagumo.

Nagumo started to approach Yamauchi while the teacher was away. Yamauchi was murmuring to himself, "My father was fired from his last job for attempting to sexually assault Sakura and not even one year later I get myself expelled. It's all Mikey's fault." Nagumo hearing this recalled how he was the one who took care of that worker.

At that moment Nagumo knew what to do next.

"Hey there kouhai-kun, are you the one who got expelled from the defective class?", Nagumo started speaking.

Yamauchi who was already angry and dejected shouted in anger for calling him a defective not recognizing that it was the Student Council President.

"Listen here kouhai-kun, that is not the way to talk to the president. Now tell me your name" asked Nagumo smugly.

"Yamauchi, Yamauchi Haruki."

"Here's the deal. I'll provide you 20 million to not get expelled under one condition." Yamauchi was surprised to hear this and immediately agreed like the defective he was.

"First let me pay the 20M points you need."

  (A/N: there's no need to pay 300 cp for plot convenience)

[Next Day]

Class 1-D:

The class was relieved that this nightmare of an exam is finally over except Hirata of course. Ike and Sudou were still dejected that their friend was expelled but knew that he deserved it. But that was when the door slid open. Yamauchi and Nagumo enter the class together. Everyone was dumbfounded including Ayanokouji.

"W-What? Yamauchi-kun and N-Nagumo senpai. W-what are you doing here?" asked Hirata.

"Can't you see Hirata? I'm back. My darling Miyabi paid the 20 million points for me." declared Yamauchi.

"W-What!?" cried everyone in shock.

"Yes! I did! For my darling Haruki." confirmed Nagumo adding more salt to the wound.

"W-Why are you two calling each other darling?" asked Horikita still in shock.

"Oh my~ Both the Horikita's are dense as fuck" said Nagumo.

"I don't know what you mean by 'both' but this one sure is dense Miyabi darling. Don't you see it Horikita?

Miyabi is my boyfriend!" Yamauchi announced.

"YES!" confirmed Nagumo for the second time in 5 minutes.

He then takes his darling Haruki and kisses him.

Umm, so anyway I just wrote this shit as a joke. Don't expect updates. 
Might upload when I'm bored af and got nothing to do cause I'm not really into writing and stuff.

Bye ig.