Arisu x Honami

Y2V3

"Ah, you're here, Ichinose-san."

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Sakayanagi-san."

It was the Friday of the first weekend after the group formations had started.

Sakayanagi had contacted Ichinose and asked her to come to the cafe.

"Is this a good time? Since I asked so suddenly, I was also prepared for you to reject me and not come."

"It's no problem at all, although I didn't think you would contact me so I was a little surprised."

That day, an hour before meeting at the cafe, Sakayanagi had extended a sudden invitation to Ichinose.

It wouldn't be strange for Ichinose to reject the invitation if she already had things scheduled.

"It's because no matter what, I wanted to meet you today, Ichinose-san."

"By the way, why did you accept my sudden request?"

"Why? Because I had nothing special planned for today."

"That's not what I meant. I've done some terrible things to you before, Ichinose-san. It wouldn't be surprising if you hated me."

In order to suppress Ichinose, Sakayanagi had secretly found out about Ichinose's past.

She exposed Ichinose's past which she didn't want to be known to everyone, a painful thing to Ichinose.

If you were betrayed by someone you had trusted, you would come to hate that person. Even if you didn't hate them, you would certainly hold a strong sense of mistrust towards them and keep your distance from them.

However, not only did Ichinose immediately accept Sakayanagi's sudden invitation, she also didn't seem to resent her at all.

"Well- I don't think you did anything excessive, Sakayanagi-san. Indeed, I have to reflect on what happened during middle school, as I also think that it was a shameful act. Also, it's not like I asked you to keep it a secret, so I don't think it's right to blame you for exposing it."

"Y-Y-you're definitely a good person, Sakayanagi-san." Sakayanagi was flustered after hearing Ichinose's take trying her best to calm herself down.

Smooth Criminal Ichinose 😳

Ichinose seemed to be a bit embarrassed, scratching her cheeks lightly and averting her eyes, as if she couldn't handle the sight of Sakayanagi gently gazing at her.

AYOOO?

"Well anyway coming straight to the topic, I would like to propose a temporary alliance to work together for the island exam, Class A faces the threat of Ryuuen's Class B and Class D the same for Class C."

"It's true that our state of being left out in the cold can't be called good."

"Forming an alliance is mutually beneficial to both our classes."

"I do agree but looking at you I feel like there's a catch."

Sakayanagi was not surprised that Ichinose caught up to what was happening but little did the latter new what the catch was. "Yes, Class-A will offer its help but in return...."

There was a long pause, Ichinose could notice something was wrong. Sakayanagi's face was beet red. "Is something wrong Sakayanagi-san?"

Sakayanagi managed to come back to senses and continued, "In return I-I-I w-want y-you to g-go out w-with me." She did this while managing to keep her signature smug on her face.

Ichinose who also shared the same feelings as Sakayanagi was surprised that she liked her back.

Sakayanagi knew Ichinose would say yes. Everything was going according the plan. She knew the feelings were returned, why else would she forgive her for the horrible things she did to her? By proposing an alliance she increased her chances of Ichinose accepting discarding any chances of Ichinose only being nice to her out of goodwill.

Both of them were staring at each other completely red. Their coffee was running cold but the girls were burning with embarrassment.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yes I would like to." replied Ichinose after a minute of not so competitive staring contest.

Airi who?

Sakayanagi was delighted. She tried to keep her smug intact even now. "Well then Honami call me Arisu from now."

"Alright Arisu-san."

"Arisu."

"Arisu."

"Well can you walk me to my room Honami, my dogs are not here with me and I would appreciate your help."

"Yes Arisu I would love to come with you."

Both of them walked to her room in silence embarrassed to say anything.

"Well thanks for accompanying me Honami, please enter my room. I would like to offer my gratitude."

WE ALL KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING MOTHAFUCKKKAAAAAAS

TO BE CONTINUED?

Dont forget to vote