Yamauchi x Nagumo II

Paint 3D is very handy. Idk why I made such a cursed ahegao Nagumo but deal with it.

Yamauchi was expelled and the class is finally back to normal after class poll results were announced yesterday. Now I have a match against Sakayanagi to deal with in the year-end exam and a new Thorne in my quest for a peaceful life appeared yesterday as Tsukihiro, one of my father's tools was appointed as the Acting Chairman. 

The door slid open with a loud noise, probably some defective is what I thought but the sight that was before me left my eyes wide open as Nagumo and Yamauchi entered the class. Nobody in the class seemed to comprehend the situation. Looks like another troublesome situation has arrived.

"W-What? Yamauchi-kun and N-Nagumo senpai. W-what are you doing here?" asked Hirata representing all of us.

"Can't you see Hirata? I'm back. My darling Miyabi paid the 20 million points for me." declared Yamauchi. Darling!? Miyabi!? 20M points!? I looked around the class. Not a single soul seemed to have an idea about how, why, when and where this happened.

"W-What!?" cried everyone in shock.

"Yes! I did! For my darling Haruki." confirmed Nagumo. Is Nagumo having a romantic relationship with Yamauchi? 

"W-Why are you two calling each other darling?" asked Horikita. 

"Oh my~ Both the Horikita's are dense as fuck" said Nagumo. Agreed.

"I don't know what you mean by 'both' but this one sure is dense Miyabi darling. Don't you see it Horikita? Miyabi is my boyfriend!" Yamauchi announced confirming my suspicions which again is crazy even by Wattpad reader standards. Wait Wattapad who?

"YES!" confirmed Nagumo.  He then takes his darling Haruki and kisses him? That's disgusting...

I could see Chabashira sensei with a rather disgusted expression from the corner of my eye while Nagumo and Yamauchi were sharing their compassionate kiss. She snapped back to her senses and stopped them, "What are you doing President Nagumo and Yamauchi?"

"Oh sensei you are finally here, I'll take my leave", said Nagumo and left the class not allowing sensei to stop him.

She asked all of us to return to our seats except Yamauchi for she has an 'important announcement' to make. "Yamauchi had paid 20 million points thanks to President Nagumo before the deadline yesterday and will be continuing as a Class-C student."

It was lunch break when Sakayanagi, Ichinose, Ryuuen and their lackeys entered our class. It was not surprising considering Yamauchi's and Nagumo's relationship spread like wildfire. They must've come to confirm it.  

"Kukuku, is it true?" asked Ryuuen.

"Fufufu, it must be true. Yamauchi-Kun has hearts in his eyes." said Sakayanagi.

Ichinose was just...there probably too surprised to ask or say anything. That was when Nagumo entered the class 

"Come here darling let's eat our lunch together."

"YES!" answered Yamauchi immediately and left the class together with Nagumo.

This confirmed their relationship and those who came to the class had disgusted expressions on their face including the ones from our class. I guess this is too much to take for normal high schoolers like us even if gay relationships are legal.

Nagumo might stop bothering me or Horikita senpai now that he is in a relationship not a single person expected. Well, works for me. 

To be continued?

A/N: well I did tell you guys to not expect updates but watching the comment section going crazy made my day and I wanted more of it. Small price to pay for salvation.

ps: if you think this chapter is rushed idk I felt the same

bye