029 Damn I Missed Those...........

It's been 5 days since the incident. Maze hasn't eaten in 4 days. She has stayed by Katerina's bedside the entire time.

"Maze. Com'on. You have to eat something." Nat demanded.

"I'm not hungry." Maze replied.

"Don't ' I'm not hungry' me." Nat scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Maze. It's been 4 days since your last meal. You think Kat would want you to starve?" Yelena agreed with Nat.

"DON'T! Don't you dare use her against me." Maze demanded.

"Well you haven't given us a choice......but think about it...... would she?" Carol replied.

"Fine." Maze scoffed.

"Good. We'll start with a shower and then get burgers." Nat pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"I want to be back here in 30 minutes." Maze stated as Carol and Yelena walked towards her.

"Possible." Carol nodded.

"Alright we burgers are on their way." Nat puts her phone back in her pocket as Carol and Yelena push Maze out of Katerina's hospital room.

***************

Laboratory

"Damnit." Banner yells frustratedly.

"Woah easy big guy." Tony looked towards Banner.

"Her damn DNA is so complicated. I can't get anything. As soon as i take one step forward i end up taking 3 steps back." Banner sighs as he looks at Katerina's chart.

"Relax. We'll find something." Tony says as he walks over to Banner.

Tony and Banner shot their heads towards the door as it opens and  Fury walks in.

"Why the hell is Mazikeen Smith walking around freely?" Fury questions angrily.

"Oh I don't know.....Maybe you should ask her yourself." Tony suggests sarcastically.

"Watch your tone with me Stark." Fury warns.

"Or what Fury? Or what? What are you ganna throw me out? Like you did your daughter? Huh? Well news flash.. I OWN THIS PLACE. I FUND IT. SO GUESS WHAT I CAN DO WHAT I WANT, HOW I WANT, WHEN I WANT!  YOUR NOT MY FATHER SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO." Tony snaps at Fury as he walks towards him.

"Your lucky you own it otherwise i would have made sure of it that you'd be on the streets by now." Fury snaps back

"That's enough." Banner yells at them.

Fury and Tony look towards Banner.

"You are fighting over stupid things when there is a child that is dying in a hospital bed in this damn building. Maybe instead of fighting atleast try to help." Banner snaps.

Tony looks down.

"You know what. I'm done with this shit. If you want a dangerous murderer like Mazikeen walking freely then be my guest.
But don't call me when something happens." Fury walks towards the door.

"We never called you. And for your information you are also a murder. You've also killed. We all have. So if you want to put her in jail for that then i suggest you get yourself a cell too." Tony walks towards the desk.

Fury stops walking. They stay in silence for a minute until Fury finally walks out of the room.

"What was that about?" Banner questions confused.

"Nothing you should worry about. Now lets get back to Katerina's DNA thingy." Tony stands beside Banner.

"Okay."

"BANNER!" Yelena shouts from medbay.

***************

Yelena's POV

It's been 5 whole days since Tony and Wanda blasted their powers into Kat.

Katerina.
A fourteen year old.
Just begun life.
Just begun to explore.
Well until we kidnapped her.

And now............

She's stuck in a bed.
Unconscious.
Half dead....
However she is recovering.
Almost as if sleeping is the way her body heals.

I walk into her hospital room and see a very disoriented Mazikeen Smith half asleep on the couch.

"Maze." I call out as i nudge her.

She gets up in a shock.

"Huh...wha- is she?" Maze pauses as she sees Kat still perfectly asleep.

"I just wanted you to go get some sleep in a proper bed for once."

"No I'm good. I want to be her when she wakes up." She leans back into her seat.

"I know you do but do you really want her to see you looking like a zombie?" I try my best to persuade her to sleep in her room. She hasn't been there at all. She only uses Katerina's room.

"No but i jus-" She interrupts my thoughts but abruptly stopped.

"Just what?" I question as i follow her eyes to Katerina's hand beside her.

"Did you see that?" She asked.

"See what?" I ask in confusion.

"Her hand...HA! It just moved again." She yelled in excitement.

I take a few steps closer to Katerina.

Her eyes flutter open.

Damn i missed those dark brown eyes.

"BANNER!" i yell.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter guys.
I apologize for not posting yesterday i was so busy with school.

Anyhooooo

How's everyone doing?

If you don't feel got just say it in the comments. I don't care if you swear or just want to lash out just do it. No one will say anything other than help you with what you are going through.

Trust me. It's better to talk about it. Even with its to Random strangers. I do it to sometimes but it helps.

Dont bottle ur feelings it will only get worse.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️

Thanks for 2k⚡🥰❤️

Love u guys.

Vote ❤️