GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Why do you expect us to let you be in charge?
Our gender doesn't define our capability.
We can be just as strong as you why should you push us down?
For hundreds, even thousands of years, women have been seen as the vulnerable, damsels in distress, the characters with less power, the ones shamed upon for one bad decision, even if you men have made the same one multiple times.
Why do we deal with this?
Why do we let them tear out our page in history?
Our stories and accomplishments are just as important as theirs.
Just because we identify as a female means it doesn't matter?
And as much as we get told society has evolved, who really decides that? I still sit in the classroom doubting if i'll get paid the same amount as the boys who constantly distract the class, even though we both know i put in double the amount of time and effort into my education. I mean sure boys can work hard to and be just as smart but we both know they get special treatment.
What about all those times when another teacher would ask your class for 5 strong Boys to help move some furniture. I mean why weren't us equally as capable girls asked to help, i mean sure we might not have the same genetic build as the boys, but how are we gonna get anywhere in life if we're never given a chance.
From a young age us strong and empowering females are told that boys will be boys and we just have to sit back and watch as though nothing happened.
I don't want to sit back and watch anymore i want to make a difference!
I want all the young girls growing up to be given the opportunity to help move furniture, i want them to have the same advantages as the boys, and be payed equally.
No more boys will be boys, i'm not going to sit back and watch them make the same mistakes i made and let them get away with it while i sit in a detention. I mean sure go ahead say something stupid while we're trying to learn, the whole class laughed what does it matter it's just a silly boy trying to be funny. Hey you know what i want to be funny too, so i'm gonna make a joke, i mean sure the class laughed, but the teacher told me that i will have to stay behind for a talk, cause how dare a female distract the class during a lesson.
I don't want to live in a one sided society anymore. I want women to be treated equally no matter their size, colour, where they grew up, or anything that may make them different.
cause guess what!
Girls will be girls and we will stand together and fight for what's right supporting each other along the way.