Chapter 23

Pushed up against the wall I could feel his growing length pushed against my lower stomach, even through the bodice of my dress. Pulling him closer to me I raised up by hooking my leg around his waist. The ball gown was ridiculously big and was making this nearly impossible.

Huffing I pushed him back slightly.

"This dress is too big" I complained.

Loki smirked, and produced one of his daggers. Crouching down he took the hem of the dress between my feet and started slicing upwards through the layers of fabric.

I looked down at him, "Loki?"

He looked up briefly and had a glint of danger in his eyes as he smirked. I didn't feel scared, in fact quite the opposite.
I could feel the wetness pooling between my thighs. The heat begging to be quenched.

As he sliced, he ran a slender hand up the inside of my leg. When he reached the apex with his dagger I felt him take hold of my undergarments and cut them away, throwing the material somewhere. He removed the dagger from between my legs, then there was a flash of green light and his dagger disappeared.

The final few inches of material beneath the bodice, he grabbed each side with his hands and ripped it apart. Lowering himself back down, he buried his face in-between my legs, running his hot tongue down my folds to my centre.

My hips, involuntarily bucked towards him and a moan escaped my mouth. He had moved one of my legs over his shoulder to get better access and then placed both under the dress onto my backside, pulling me closer.

After a few moments of pure bliss, he pulled back slightly, "I love how you taste on my tongue... Always so ready for me my love"
"I need you" I panted desperately.

He dipped a single finger inside me and stood leisurely placing the other hand behind my neck. My dresses skirt, now split completely at the front allowed him to be as close as possible and easy access.

Moving his finger deliberately, torturously, slowly he leaned in and started kissing, sucking and licking my neck.

My breathing was heavy as my chest rose and fell with every slow movement his hand made between my thighs.

I reached down to his cock and stroked him through the material. My fingers nimbly finding the fastenings and undid them quickly, freeing him. His trousers fell easily and he stepped out of them.

As he kissed my neck, my mouth was right next to his ear. I bit his ear lobe gaining a delicious growl from him.

"I can't take this any longer" I palmed his now bare full length and whispered, "I want this" I then clenched around his finger, "here".

I was breathless after my little flurry of desire.

Loki removed his finger from me, pulled his head back to look me in the eyes and smirked.

"I'm never one to..."

He lifted me up by my waist and aligned my entrance with the head of his shaft. Bringing me down swiftly upon him. My hands found his hair. Not once did our eyes leave eachother.

He groaned as he continued, "disappoint my love".

Pulling back he slammed into me again and again. Our eyes continually making contact, watching eachother. My fingers wrapped in his hair were pulling and twisting.

I could already feel myself becoming undone. Just watching his expression was enough to send me over the edge as I clamped around him for the first time.

"Don't you dare stop" I was breathless.

"Never darling"

He kept up his relentless thrusts and I was building so quickly again. Loki's lips found mine and I could tell he was very close himself by the desire in his kiss.

Tightening around him, as my second orgasm overtook me, I could feel him pulse and jerk inside me as his seed filled me. His grunts and moans against my mouth filled the room.

Not stopping the kiss, I felt him soften, and place me back on the floor before pulling back and looking at me.

We were both flushed and sweating from our amorous activities. I smiled at him and he scooped me up, wrapping my legs around him once again, making me giggle.

Carrying me over to the bed he place me next to it and turned me around to face the bed away from him. Leaning in to my ear,

"I told you, you'd look even better with your legs wrapped around me, quivering"

I giggled at his words and leaned back against him.

"Ready for me to take you again my love?"

"Always dearest"

With that he pushed me so my hands were now on the mattress, bottom in the air. I could hear the ripping of material as he split the dress yet again from the back this time.

Looking over my shoulder at him, "you know it would be alot easier if you let me take this off"

"Oh no dear one... As soon as I looked at you in this dress, I knew I was going to have you in every way possible before I completely tear the remainder of material from you"

............

I could feel myself being shaken by a cool hand on my shoulder before I heard his voice calling me to wake.

As my eyes fluttered open I could see Loki's concerned face looking at me, "you were having a bad dream".

"I'm sorry if I woke you"

"You don't need to be sorry. Was it the voices?"

"Oh ummm..."nervously I answered, "no actually, my stepmother"

"What happened in your dream?"

"I'm not really sure... I.. I just felt trapped... scared" I chuckled nervously, "huh... Not much of a Goddess of courage am?"

He ran his hand along the side of my face reassuring me.
"I've seen your memories remember... I know what she did to you"

"I think I know why I had a nightmare about her"

Loki leaned more towards me.
"I think I saw her yesterday at the ball"

His eyes were searching mine,
"What? Why didn't you tell me?"
He sat up and started getting dressed.

"Loki? What are you doing?"
He turned and looked at me as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to check she's not here. If she is, I'm going to make sure she never comes near you again"