Chapter 16

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much to me<33

Y/N's POV-

"I can't believe that you got such a cute kitty!" Hinata said and Takemichi chuckled "Yeah, he's adorable" he agreed as he pet Salem on the head.

"He's shitting all over the floors" I groaned and Hinata simply laughed before picking the small cat up.

"Aw who's a good kitty? You are" She cooed as she tapped him on the nose and I rolled my eyes "Do you feel no sympathy for me at all?" I asked and she smiled "Stop being such a drama queen" she said as she put Salem down and he meowed before running off.

"Y/N, have you talked to Mikey yet?" Takemichi asked and I shook my head "Nope" I said and he hummed "I think that I'm going to go look for him and Draken" he said and I raised a brow "How come?" I asked and he chuckled "I don't know if you've noticed but they always manage to end up in a bad situation" he mused and I laughed "I suppose so" I said, he waved to me and Hinata before walking out of my house.

Salem rubbed himself against my leg and I smiled "I guess that you are pretty cute when you're like this" I said and Hinata giggled as she began petting Salem again causing the small cat to start purring. "Where's your sister?" She asked and I sighed "Work, she gets called in every two seconds" I mumbled as I walked over to my fridge and grabbed an apple.

"I'm sure that she wants to be home, but working at a hospital is very time consuming" she said and I sighed "Yeah I know, I'm not blaming her or anything....but I miss her sometimes" I said and she smiled "Aww you miss spending time with your big sister" she cooed and I scowled "Don't make me throw this at you" I warned as I took a bite of my apple and she laughed.

"Hinata....how do you confess to someone?" I asked and her eyes widened slightly as she leaned her head back "Mhm well I'd say....be blunt since Mikey can be a little oblivious sometimes....maybe just dense" she said and my eyes widened "EH WHO SAID THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT MIKEY?" I exclaimed and she sent me a 'really....?' Look causing me to groan in irritation.

"It's so obvious" she said and I frowned "But what if he doesn't actually like me back?" I asked and she stared at me for a few moments before laughing out loud.

"What?" I questioned and she wiped fake tears "Oh man, you don't know!" She said as she began laughing again and I raised a brow "I don't know what?" I asked and she finally calmed down and stopped laughing.

"Ok so you know how everyone is always like 'you're dating Mikey right?' and you get all confused?" She asked and I nodded slowly "Uh yeah Emma did it, uh Baji thought that I was too, so did some others as well" I said and she laughed loudly "Oh my gosh, this part is hilarious" she said and I frowned "Spit it out"