chapter 2

Unforgettable touch. Written by samauthor .

Abrielle's POV:

As they went somewhere else, I couldn't help but mind, where were they? I was honestly too lazy to look for them. Then i thought, abrielle don't worry about him anymore.. Just don't..

I was on my phone, this guy came up to me and asked, "hello beautiful", Meanwhile as I turned to look for Dante, I finally saw him, they were in the bathroom. The entire time. I decided to make him jealous.

I kept talking to the guy,and pretended to laugh, until I pecked him on the cheek. I felt Dante's presence behind me as he said, "Martinez?" I turned to look at him, as I chuckled and said, "hey, what's up?"

He smiles and says, "who's this?" I nodded my head as I said, "Dante this is, Theodore, and Theodore this is Dante." I turned to look at Dante. He glared at  Theodore looked nervous. I wanted to laugh, his reaction was priceless.

Theodore pecked me on my cheek and said goodbye. I turn to look at Dante, his jaw tightened and his fists too, he had his arm around my waist.

I pretended to not know where he was, or what I saw and asked, "where were you?" he chuckled as he touched a strangle of my hair and said, "None of your business, Martinez."

I rolled my eyes. I was annoyed by his stupid attitude. He kept sipping his whiskey, and I kept looking at him. He winked at me, "you like me don't you?" I glared at him, "I don't like you, fuck off."

He winked at me again, "ouu, I like this fiesty attitude of yours." I kept glaring at him, "you know, you're a disgusting pig."

He rolls his eyes, "I'm not a pig, get that right"

In this moment, he looked too handsome. I wanted to kiss him, he winked at me again. "Come with me, love."

I rolled my eyes, and followed him. I agreed, god, I shouldn't have but still I did. We went near the bathrooms. He pinned me against a wall and asked me, "do you not remember me, abrielle martinez?" i didnt for a minute, until I did.

I remember when we first met back in my aunt's wedding. I was a little girl, he was about one year older or so. I couldn't really remember. I nodded my head. he moved closer and was one inch away from my lips as he said, "yeah, you do, huh?"

I nodded my head, once again. He had a genuine smile as he said, "you were really adorable as a child, you know."

I felt so nervous around this man. He was so handsome. That kind of handsome guy you see.

I looked down, for a second, until he grabbed my chin, and lifted my head up, "It's fine, if you want, I'll do anything you want me to do."

I slam my lips to his. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back, he stops for a breath—
My lips went back to his, and his arms were around my waist, my arms found his neck. He unzipped my dress, and stopped for a breath again.

I winked at him, and unzipped his shirt. His lips went to my neck. My head titled back and I let out a moan. We spent the entire night, enjoying our touches..