chapter 25

unforgettable touch. written by samauthor.

(This chapter is now Abrielle being 8 months pregnant, and I know I'm rushing her pregnancy 😅 sorry about that)

Abrielle's POV:

My phone started ringing like crazy. I ran quick and answered it, "they killed them, they are dead, Abrielle." It was Hazel. I was confused, and didn't know what she was talking about. "I'll be at your address in a few minutes, wait for me there."

I went back home, everyone was outside crying, screaming, and in pain. Ambulances picked up two bodies. Something shocked me when I saw those two bodies. My uncle Nicholas and my grandfather Vincent.

I saw the doctors covering their bodies with a type of ambulance shit they have, and I turned to look at my aunt Stella.  She is was in tears, and in pain. It looked like she just arrived from somewhere. I turn to look at my mother with tears in her eyes, and my aunt Olivia.

My aunt Olivia learned how to hide her emotions a lot, since she's my cousins right hand. She knows how to handle pain. Shes witness it a lot, but Silas and my dad were broken. My grandmother, Kehlani was in such pain. She was crying so bad, she just lost her son.

Hope started screaming, "WHY MY DAD!" Kieran calmed her down, and hugged her. He cried in her arms, she was broken. Hazel cried too, in her mother's arms. They all were broken terribly. I wanted to cry, but I left like I couldn't.

I went to my mother and hugged her so tightly, her eyes were rimmed with tears. "Fuck, I just wish I could've told him goodbye. I just I told him how much I loved him. He was my brother, mama. And father, I loved him too."

My grandmother sighed, even though for more than 23 years that they weren't together, my grandmother still loved him. I hugged my mom, "Mom, I love you, I know it's hard. But I'm here mom."

My dad sighed and hugged my mother, "Angelina, I'll find out who did this and kill those mother fuckers, alright love? Come here." He comforted my mother. I didn't like seeing my mom like this, or my aunt. Everyone was in such pain. The one who was in such pain was Hazel.

I never seen her in such pain before, none of family members except the day my grandmother, and as well the day my aunt died. I saw Samuel comforting my mother, "Ange, I'm here calm down. Nathan is gonna find out who did this mess."

I just wanted to go visit them. We all went to the hospital. We waited hours to receive any news, or anything. Me, Hazel, Hope, my mom and my grandmother as well as my aunt Stella were in the hospital. The others were sleeping, my dad and Samuel, and my uncle Xavier and Silas went to find out who did this.

As we were sitting down, there was just silence. No one spoke a word. Until the doctor said, "Stella St. Clair?" My aunt Stella got up and quickly went to the doctor. She looked so worried, and her eyes were red and puffy. The doctor sighed, "Mrs. St. Clair, I'm so sorry we did everything we could. Your husband, died. Time of death 2:36 AM."

I looked at Stella, she started crying and didn't stop. My grandmother then asked, "and Vincent? How is he? Is he okay?" The doctor sighed, "Miss Santini, Vincent also passed away, he was shot twice in his heart. We couldn't help him at all, we tried but he sadly died. Time of his death 2:00 AM."

My grandfather died 36 minutes earlier than my uncle died. They both were trying to survive but sometimes life takes away people you love the most. You just never expect it, it broke me knowing I lost more of my family members.

My aunt Stella went home with Hazel and Hope. She was broken, her husband just died, the love of her life, the father of her children. I went back home and just cried, I wanted to cry. I kneeled down and let my emotions out. I could hear Dante's voice, "Bambina, come here." He hugged me tightly and sighed. He kissed my forehead and said, "Baby, I'm so sorry that you have to go through this again. Fuck, don't cry please."