chapter 1

Unforgettable touch. Written by samauthor .

Abrielle's POV

I had to wake up early to get my things ready for the party.

We had a lot of things to get ready for the party, and we bought everything a few weeks before. I pretty much hate preparing for this kind of stuff. So, yeah, I really do. As I helped my aunt Stella prepare the decorations and everything, I received a message from my dad. I thought it was an emergency . He just wanted me to pick up my cousin Silas from his training.

The crazy thing is that my aunt Stella and my dad dated before he even met my mom. The thing is that my grandfather arranged a "alliance" for my dad to marry my aunt Olivia, but everything changed after my mom decided to get married with my dad instead of my aunt Olivia. So, a year later, they had me. But, I just love my parents, they're the best.

Me and my cousin, Hope, we are a year apart. She's actually born on August 27th. I'm born on April 10th. So, yeah she's pretty much my closest cousin.

After, we decorated for the party, it was already 7pm. The party starts at 8pm. We had an hour left. I got ready for the party. I did my hair, and put on my beautiful ocean, blue, dress that matched my eyes. I loved it.

I can hear my mom say, "Abrielle, you ready?"

I turn to her and nod my head, and my dad is with my mom too. My cousins are there, my uncles, my aunts. Everyone is there. As my parents made their speech, I could see my grandparents.

They're actually separated, before Hope was even born. I mean my mom told me this, and even my grandmother. As, I say hi to both of them. My parents call me and I heard someone say, "Has it been more than 20 years?"

My mom smiles and says "oh my god, good evening Elena."

She then nods her head and turns to look at me, as she asks "who's this gorgeous girl by your side? She looks just like you." My mother smiles at me, and hugs me as she says, "This is my daughter, Abrielle."

I look at Elena and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Romano."

"Likewise, darling," she says.

My dad stares at Elena, meanwhile my mom asks him, "amore, remember elena?"  My dad chuckles, and says, "Ah, of course, lena. How couldn't I remember the "prank" we made on Ange?"

I ask, "papà, che scherzo?" He smiles at me and says, "Uh, let's not talk about that."

My dad asks, "Is that you Alejandro?"

The man says,"Nathan Martinez. How long has it been? "

My dad has a serious look as he says, "I don't know, I haven't seen you in a while."

My mom chuckles and she says "And who are these handsome boys, elena?"

I turn to look at both of them. they were so handsome.

Elena says, "My sons, Salvatore and Dante." One of them stares at me, and after stares at my mom as he hugged her and said "Good evening, Mrs. Martinez."

My mom hugs him back, but he looks exactly like his mother.

My mom asked, "How old are your sons?"

Elena smiled as she said, "Salvatore is 24, and Dante is 22."

My mom laughs,"I thought you and Nathan were hooking up,"

Elena also laughs as she says, "Oh nope, me and Alejandro have been together for more than 20 years, i just never introduced my family to you, but Nathan knew them."

My mom nodded, and Elena asked my mom, "And how old is your sweet girl?"

My mom said, "Abrielle is 21. She's my only daughter, and my only baby. Right, my love?"

I nodded my head.

My dad turns to look at my mom, and says, "Angelina, do not embarrass our daughter. She's not a child anymore." My mother lets out a chuckle.

I smiled at my dad and of course I replied, "Thank you, dad." My dad smiles and says, "you're welcome, my love."

After the talk, I wanted to talk to them but Salvatore went to dance with my cousin, Hazel and Dante left. My parents were still talking to Dante & Salvatore's parents.

I went to the bar to sit, and drink. As I was sipping my glass of whiskey, I heard a voice say, "Well, hello love."

I turn around to see who it was. It was Elena's son. He looks just like her. I smiled at him, "hello."

  He sits next to me, and smiles "Dante Romano, nice to meet you, love."

I kept smiling at this handsome young man, "Abrielle Martinez, likewise."

He kept smiling at me and said, "If i'm being honest you and your mother look so, so similar. I get sometimes confused, you know?" I let out a chuckle, "yeah, i hear that a lot."

He chuckled, "And what are you doing here alone?"

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing, why?"I stare straight at his golden, brown eyes. Those gorgeous eyes.

He kept smiling but as we were talking, a girl with black, long hair, and dark brown eyes, asked Dante, "What can I get for you?"

She winked at him. I turn to look at Dante. Dante then smirks and winks at her as he replies, "I'll have two glasses of champagne, darling."

I wanted to leave, he's probably gonna be with this bartender. I felt jealous, I guess? I don't know something about this dude. I couldn't let go, I guess. I wasn't sure. In my mind, i just thought, abrielle, get it together..

As they talked, Dante didn't talk to me anymore. The girl brought him his glasses of champagne, and I tried to not make as much noise, so he wouldn't notice me. I had to stay away from that dude. I just had too. I was also was too exhausted. As I just stared at the glass cup, I could see my reflection.

All people thought was I had one thing that every girl had. Beauty.  But yet, I feel like Beauty doesn't matter, what matters is that a person has a beautiful heart, and good inside of them.

As I turn to look at Dante, I see him making out with the girl. why the fuck was he kissing her? I felt jealous when I saw both of them.

My parents are enjoying the party, and I'm here alone. Even my cousins are here.

Hope is with uncle Nico and my aunt Stella. My cousins Hailey & Silas are with my uncle Xavier and my aunt Olivia.

I wanted to talk to them, but I couldn't. I keep having this feeling inside of me. I don't know what it is. Honestly, I don't. I just actually don't even care. I turn to look at this entire party. Everyone was having fun, I just wasn't.

I just sat down, in the seat I was sitting for the past 1 hour, or more. I never liked going to parties, but since I'm my parents' only child, I have to go.

I just again turned to look at Dante and the girl, they weren't there. I guess they went somewhere else...

i wanted to know where were they???