Part 5✨

Y/N then came inside and all the boys except Yoongi welcomed her warmly. They were really kind but Each have different characteristics which is really fun. Y/N was observing them, they looked like a regular humans no one can tell that they are fairies since they live the same way as humans. She helped them while doing chores and everything she could do for showing her gratitude.

Y/N: Umm Namjoon-ssi!!

Namjoon: Yes Y/N?

Y/N: Do you guys have ages?

Namjoon: *Chuckles* Yes we do. But we can live for a really Long period.

Y/N: Like?

Jin: Millions of Years. But we are not immortal we will die at a certain time. *Smiles*

Y/N: WAHHHHHHH!! Can I know your age?

Jin: Sure. I am 4500 years old. Namjoon is 3900 years old. Yoongi is 4400 years old. J-hope is 2000 years old. Jimin is 1300 years old. Taehyung is also 1300 years old and Jungkook is the Youngest. He is 1100 years old.

Y/N: *jaw dropped*

Namjoon: *chuckles* But according to Human's Age system we are young like in 20s. But Jin Hyung and Yoongi hyung are the most advanced fairies.

Y/N: It means?

Namjoon: We fairies have some stages or you can say levels of standards. And Level 5 is the highest. Jin Hyung is level 3 fairy. And Yoongi hyung Level 4 Fairy. There is no one yet who have achieved level 5.

Y/N: I am gonna be crazy by this. Oh my gosh. *Holds her head dramatically*

All: *laughs* (Except Yoongi)

Y/N: Can I wander around here?

J-hope: Yes sure.

Y/N: Thank youuu.

Y/N was wandering here and there. Then she saw a Library.

Y/N: Oh Jesus!! So MANYY BOOOKSS. ACKK. Ok Y/N calm down. *Laughs by herself*

She was looking at the books and everything but got startled when-

Yoongi: Didn't I tell you to not disturb me?? Huh? *Not looking at her while reading a book*

Y/N: Umm I was just looking here and there. I didn't do anything to disturb you!

Yoongi: Just leave this room. Lady.

Y/N: Aishh why can't you be like the other fairies?? Why are you so cold???

Yoongi: You don't wanna leave fine I will leave.

Y/N: Hey wait.

She holds his wrist trying to stop him from going away. But as she hold his wrist Yoongi felt a wave of Energy Rushing inside him. He immediately pulled his wrist.

Yoongi: Stay away from me!!

Y/N was confused by his sudden warning? Like what happened to him?

Y/N: *sighs*

Yoongi felt Really Strange like a wave of Energy entered his body when she hold his wrist. He went to his Senior Boss Nick for this.

Nick: Ohh the Level 4 Fairy is here?? What can I do to help you Yoongi?

Yoongi: I have something to tell. There is a human who can see us. Now she suddenly hold my wrist then I felt a wave of Energy gushing in my body. Like I got charged. How is it possible?

Nick: Hmm Maybe It is related to your Life Source which is your 'Orzo Life' (There is no such word like this but I just used this for the story so yeah Remember)

Yoongi: Can I see my 'Orzo Life' boss Nick?

Nick: Okay! Go ahead but remember don't break the rules of the authority. Bring Your 'Orzo Life' in the right way.

Yoongi: Yes yes. I Know boss Nick.

Then He chanted some spell under his breath keeping his hand in his chest Level. Magically a beautiful Flower appeared in his hand. The flower was emitting Beautiful sparkles and rays.

It may seem like a normal magical flower but it's actually the life source of him. Every Fairy has their own life source which they only have access to. But his life source was glowing too much.

Yoongi: Boss Nick why is my life source glowing so much??

Nick: Because You are using too much power.

Yoongi: But I only used a quarter of my powers.

Nick: Ok Yoongi! Control your powers to restrain your 'Orzo Life'.

Yoongi: Ok Boss Nick. Thank you for the Information. See ya.

Then he teleported to his own room. He was also thinking about That Lady whose touch lead him to feel that Energy in him increased. But he gradually Shrugged it off.

I am Sorry Cuties if this part was too boring next one will be Fun. PROMISE!! Have a Great day..✨