Part 8✨

A/N POV~
Time passed Day by day. Y/N became busy because of her university schedules that's why she couldn't visit the Fairies house. Now it was winter season. One day, She went to the Lake Place to take a stroll there as it's been a long time she visited that place.

Y/N: Wahh!! It's beautiful ❄️!!

She smiled looking at the place. She sat by the bench enjoying the cold surroundings and inhaling the Cold air cooling her mind. She then saw that the Winter fairy was sitting by the next bench creating the Snow flakes here and there. The scenes of him of creating such beautiful snow flakes was so beautiful that she was staring at the snowflakes in awe.

The Winter fairy still didn't notice her. She decided to Talk to him as it has been a while she visited the fairies. She approached him.

Y/N: Hiiiii!! Taehyung-ssi!! How are you??

He turned his head towards her direction-

Taehyung: Ohhh Hiii!! There Y/N-ssi! How are you?? I saw you a long time ago.

Y/N: Yeah!! I have been pretty busy. You know my university schedules and everything so yeah! How are you and What about the other fairies?

Taehyung: Ohh yeah!! We are good. *Smiles* Do come and visit us. You Know the fairies miss you!

Y/N: Really?? *Chuckles* Awe that's so sweet of them. I Also miss you guys. Ohh! how is Yoongi though?

Taehyung: You know what! Y/N! He changed a lot!

Y/N: What do you mean?

Taehyung: You know he was cold type and didn't talk to anyone properly.

Y/N: Yeah!

Taehyung: He is now a lot active in Talking and greets us every single day. He is a lot more closer to us than before.

Y/N: That's Great to hear. *Smiles*

Taehyung: Yeah!! Specially after your Influence.

Y/N: I don't think so!

Taehyung: Nope.. You influenced him a lot on the base of the behavior.

Y/N: *just smiles while looking at the lake*

Taehyung: Why don't you come and visit us now? What do you think?

Y/N: Is it okay???

Taehyung: Since when did you start to feel hesitation for visiting us? Aishh. Come on. I don't want to touch your hand as my hands can leave a burn on your hand.

Y/N: What?? Cold like the Rain Fairy?

Taehyung: Mines are even more colder since I am the Winter Fairy. *Laughs* Now come. Let's go.

Y/N: Yeah!! *Chuckles* Let's go.

Taehyung and Y/N walked to the Fairies house.

Jin: Oh Taehyung why are you here at this-

He got cut off when he noticed Y/N beside him.

Jin: Ohhh! Y/N!!! OMGG!! You are finally here to visit us. WAHH!! We really missed you.

Y/N: I missed you guys too and sorry I was busy for my busy schedules of the university. 

The Whole Fairies group came to the Room and Got Excited and Happy to see Y/N visit them again.

Jimin: Ohhhhhh!!! Y/N!!!!! HIIIIIIII!!!! HOW ARE YOU?? hmm.

Y/N: I am Good Jimin-ssi! What about you?? *Smiles*

Jimin: I am really Happy!!!!! Here you go. It's for you~~ *eye smiles*

Jimin then chanted something under his breath and Waved his hand over Y/N leading to a explosion of beautiful cherry blossoms flying here and there.

Y/N gasped at the sudden surprise by the Spring Fairy.

Y/N: Omoo!! WOWWW!!! Thank you Jiminie!!! *Admiring the flowers*

The Fairies also got surprised by the sudden Explosion of Flowers by Jimin.

Taehyung: YAHH!! Jimin-ahh!! It's Winter season. Did you forget??

Jimin: Nope! I am just giving a little Gift to my best friend. Have any problem? *Raises brows*

Taehyung: No no why will I? *Rolls eyes*

Jimin: If you Roll your eyes One more time, I will seriously grow flowers on your head.

Y/N: *laughs*

Yoongi: Oh Hi!! There lady. Seeing you after a long time. *With a slight smile*

Y/N: Hiiii!! How are you Yoongi-aah? *Smiles*

Yoongi: Yeah! We are great.

Y/N and The Fairies spent a good times with each other. They had a a lot of fun and talked a lot. Surprisingly Yoongi was also pretty active with the group. Y/N really was surprised at his behavior change but was more than happy to see him like this.

Heyyy Cuties, Did you like this part? It's one of my Favorite part of the story.... anyways, the next part is gonna be spicy.. Stay tuned. Have a Great day~😊