Part 7✨

A/N POV~
Y/N: Hey Please leave now. *Whispers*

Yoongi: Not that easily lady. *Smirks*

Y/N: AISHHH!! This cold man is so stubborn. (In mind: Goshh please leave me alone he is Definately gonna trouble me)

Yoongi: Stop talking and Pay attention in taking your class. I am just gonna stay here and watch. Don't worry. Carry on. *Smirks*

Y/N: *sighs* Fine. (In mind: This freaking fairy)

The whole class, Y/N tried not to get distracted by that rain fairy. Somehow she finished the class and Akwardly ran away from the class.

Y/N: Uff that Rain Fairy aishhh!!! He purposely sat there to annoy me. *Huffs*

Yoongi: Really!??

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAA!! *Screams* Aishh!! *Holds her heart*

The people around Y/N looked at her Weirdly.  She just akwardly smiled and bowed at them apologizing.

Y/N: Can you please not appear out of nowhere!??

Yoongi: I thought you called me?

Y/N: Aishh I accidentally took your name. Sorry about that. *Rolls eyes*

Yoongi: Yeah yeah! Sure.

After Y/N finished her class in the university, she was walking to her home and Speaking of Yoongi, he was also with her. Then Y/N was about to cross the road, then she saw a little baby of around 5-6 years old walking here and there in the road. And she assumed that baby's mother was busy talking or more like Flirting with someone by the roadside. Her Eyes widened to see that a bike was approaching the baby in a high speed. She threw her bag and quickly ran and somehow picked up the baby from being in death bed. And she thought the bike was about to hit her but the wheel of the bike suddenly froze causing the bike to stop immediately. She opened her eyes to see that the wheel was frozen. She sighed in Relief. Then the baby's mom came running.

Mom: Ohhh god my baby.

Y/N: Please be careful and miss don't be so immersed in talking that you will not remember your baby. Thank you.

Mom: *embarrassed* I-I am sorry I will take care of it next time. I will remember.

Y/N just sighed and looked around to see yoongi standing a bit far near the footpath while crossing his hands. She approached him.

Y/N: You froze the wheel?

Yoongi: *nods* hmm. But why Did you panick seeing that baby? You know you could get hurt??

Y/N: Because I Know the pain of Loosing someone and the biggest reason is that I lost my parents in the childhood. I didn't want anyone to face that pain where I could actually help. *Sadly smiles*

Yoongi: ....................

Y/N: And you know according to Us which is Human there is a thing called humanity. And we believe this humanity can create miracles. *Smiles* I hope you got my point. I have to go home now. Sorry to disturb you again.

She walked away. And Yoongi was staring at her back figure disappearing slowly from his sight. His perspective Definately changed after seeing this side of Y/N.

Yoongi: *sighs* This humans are really weird. But that's good that she believes in Humanity *Nods*

Are you liking it so far cuties?? Please don't forget to give me Feedback. I would appreciate it.🥺 Have a Wonderful day~