Part 9✨

Time skip~
A/N POV~
It was now almost Midnight. And Y/N was walking through the deadly quite road only her boot stomping sound can be heard. It was cold and was snowing pretty badly. But she had some work at a place but got late while coming back from there. She was getting chills from the spooky environment not from the cold. She didn't know why but for the first time she was having a bad feeling while walking through this pathway. During daytime, the pathway looks bright but at night it turns creepy.

Y/N: Oh goshh! Why am I having a bad feeling? *Mumbles under her breath* I have walked so many times during the night time

Y/N: Oh goshh! Why am I having a bad feeling? *Mumbles under her breath* I have walked so many times during the night time. Ok Y/N calm down. It's just your fear nothing else.

She took a deep breath and started walking carefully but speedily without any sound. She just wished she had a partner to go with so that she didn't get scared. She wad walking but suddenly heard some sound. Her body was getting goosebumps, her fear doubled. She walked faster. Then she again heard some sound. It was some roaring of a hungry animal. She quickly went towards a safe looking bush for hiding. She then saw that a gang of hungry wolfs was Passing by. They looked scary, eyes were glowing in the darkness. But a bit weird looking wolfs like it was different from the other wolfs. She could tell that the wolfs were different from the normal wolf. She was just praying to stay safe and tried to stay as quiet as possible almost forgetting to breath. The wolfs were about to pass but to her bad luck she accidentally stepped on a twig causing it to crack making a Sound which distracted the wolf. She cursed under her breath. The wolfs were approaching the bush where Y/N was hiding. Only One name came to her Mind that time.

Y/N: Yoongi!!!!! She closed her eyes and called him.

In less than a second, The Rain Fairy appeared as the wolf was about to Attack her, Yoongi chanted some Spell under his breath which resulted the wolfs to move away a good distance from them. Y/N released a heavy breath in Relief and quickly ran behind the rain fairy.

Yoongi: You okay? Y/N?

Y/N got shocked to hear her name for the first time from his mouth. That's why she just nodded.

Yoongi: They are no ordinary wolfs. They are the 'Greek Omen Wolfs'. They are the most dangerous species of wolfs but what are they doing here in the human world? Aishh.

She was shocked to heard this news from him as she already realized that the wolfs were somehow different. The rain fairy then chanted a spell under his breath that resulted a blizzard to form around him. In less than a second, all the six fairies gathered together after the Rain Fairy Summoned them.

J-hope: Hyung what happened??

Yoongi: Look behind.

The Fairies looked behind and smirked After seeing the scenery.

Jimin: Oh yeah!! THIS will be Fun. *Smirks*

Jungkook: *cracking his knuckles and smirking* buddy after a long time, got something fun to deal with.

Jin: Y/N step aside. You got something interesting to watch next. *Smirks*

Y/N got shivers and just gulped looking at this side of the fairies. She just took a good distance as they told her to take and stood beside a tree.

The Seven Fairies Stood together ready to Face those wolfs. One of the Wolf was About to attack them when Taehyung chanted a spell Making the wolf freeze completely then Jungkook punched the frozen wolf resulting it to break in millions of pieces.

J-hope: I am the Summer Fairy for no reason. *Smirks*

He produced a Fireball and directly hit the Wolf resulting it to burn into ashes.

Taehyung: Jin HYUNG!! WATCH OUT!!

A wolf was about to Attack Jin from Back but Jin's Wind is too much powerful.

Jin: Oh Oh! Buddy you choose the wrong target. *Smirks*

Jimin: Oh Honey! Not all flowers are Beautiful, they can be Deadly As well. *Smirking*

He produced some deadly flowers and seeds against the wolf resulting them to vanish by the attack. After a good 20 minutes of fighting, all Wolfs were gone. Y/N was in shock seeing this fight infront of her eyes. She was frozen.

All the Fairies: YASSSSS!!! Great Job Everyone. *High-fived*

Jimin: Y/N-aah! You okay??

Y/N: Y-Yeah! Thank you so much for saving me.

Namjoon: It's no problem. *Smiles* But-

What is Namjoon gonna Cuties?? Sorry to stop here😆😂🤭 But I like teasing you guys heheh!! Wait for the Next one .. Have a Good day~✨