Crossover 1: Animetal

The Earth. Home to many heroes and villains. God's and other creatures. It is also home to a power that up until the year 2016 was undiscovered. The Pendant of Space. A red necklace that allows the holder to bend spacial planes to their own will. In the spring of 2016, the pendant would be found by a boy by the Name of Ian Star.

"I see, find me this Ian Star and bring me the Space Pendant. I'll send you Joel. You shall go alone. Seeing as Kael has gone rouge taking Null and Absor. Find them and bring him to me." A man spoke, his face obscured by the light of a creep showing him the galaxy.

"Understood, my lord." The one named Joel walks away as the screen goes black when it lights back up its to a bright blue sky before showing a sandy beach.

"Hey, Ian. What's that?" The blonde haired Crystia speaks to Ian, pointing to a necklace hanging from his pants.

"I don't know I found it I found it while walking along the beach earlier. I feel some kind of energy radiating from it."

"If you feel energy radiating off of it then I say bury it." His sister, speaks up as he holds the necklace with the pendant dangling it in front of him.

"I agree." He glances around before glancing back to his sister. 'Hey, Lily, where'd everybody go?"

"Their just... over... there...?" She goes to point to the group on the beach, however, she stops as their no longer there.

"Ah you found the pendant. That'll make this easier. Hand me the pendant, boy." A man floats in the air above the trio. Ian immediately summons the hilt to a sword ready to fight.

"And who are you?" He asks, placing the pendant behind him.

"Someone of no concern to you. Please, give me the relic."

"What are you gong to do with it?"

"That relic is a powerful artifact that if left alone in the wrong hands could destroy the entire world. Now please, hand it here."

Ian looks at the relic before strapping it to his belt. "If that's the case then it's fine here under my care for now."

"Give me the relic." The man dashes forward attempting to take the red relic from Ian when he's launched back by Lily using water magic to launch him back when he moves to the side and ducks down avoiding a wave of fire fired by Crystia, he attempts to move forward when he's struck with a sheath of a blade before a wave of fire slams into him from behind.

Ian looks behind the guy to see Aiden standing there with Damiean and a portal behind the pair with Enya walking through. "What are you doing here?"

"Chasing after the guy who attacked me for a relic of some kind."  Aiden grumbles landing next to Ian, the pair standing back to back ready to fight the pale skinned invader.

"Oh, that must've been because of me. Sorry about that."

"Give me the pendant. Now!" The man shouts charging forward, a barrier around him protecting him from attacks. Aiden dashes forward and is blasted back when the man dodges Damiean's bullet and throws it back towards Lily and Ian the two who get launched into the water as Crystia attempts to launch fire at him but stops when she's tackled by Enya when an explosion goes off behind them.

"Stay down, Crystia!"

"Finally. I can get this and go." He walks towards the area Ian was standing at. He bends down grabbing the pendant he goes to press something on his belt when he notices something. "What the-?" He looks down seeing a circular devise on his belt to be broken, dented. As he swears at himself. "Fuck it. Fine then." He creates a glyph teleporting away from the team.