Chapter 11: Dear Tomoko, Count Me In

"Lets see just how impenetrable you are Ira Gamagori." CR4ZY grins cracking his knuckles.

"Not so fast. I dont remember anyone saying you had dibs on going first." Jakuzure says interrupting the, quite frankly, weirdly sexual tension between Gamagori the masochist & the sadist CR4ZY.

"Yeah, I wanna go first!" Sanageyama shouts from his podium.

"Who cares. You'll all get your turns at getting your asses kicked." AJ finishes tuning his guitar before he sends it away via glyph which after taking the guitar spits out a new bass guitar he starts tuning.

Satsuki taps her sword down interrupting everyone. "I have already decided who fights when." A) hums looking up at her, herself stepping forward giving him a peek. "Has anyone even bothered to notice that only two pillars share different heights. The more students you've defeated the higher your pillar. Therefor Gamagori and Tomoko Lockwood will be first. Inumuta and Thomas are next, Then Jakurzure and AJ, And then Sanageyama and Matoi. CX-4 and Ripcord are last.

Jack scoffs. "Damn, killed too many I guess."

CR4ZY grins turning to Tomoko who takes a deep breath. "Well, girlie I guess your up first."

Tomoko she grins stretching. "Heh. Okay." Tomoko jumps to the arena and prepares to fight drawing a red knife and appears in her hand. "Well? Let's get this moving."

"Why are you so hasty? Our battle isn't supposed to begin until 1:00!" Gamagori corrects.

"Huh?" Everyone aside from the elite four and AJ asks.

AJ instead of questioning draws a pistol and shoots Gamagori in the head the bullet doing nothing to the muscle bound freak. "Oi. I don't want to wait till 1! Just get it over with!"

"No, we will stick to the schedule! That's what we call discipline!"

"Deep breaths AJ... maybe if I think good thoughts I won't gut him when no ones looking. Hopefully." AJ grumbles leaping off his tower and down to the floor walking away and shattering a large portion of the school's wall.

Later that afternoon, The group sit for lunch. AJ silently seated away from the group watching the reconstruction of the damage he did to the wall as Tomoko looks into the distance besides him.

"Maybe you should speak with her?" BB says to AJ.

"Whatever." He mutters.

"Hmm? You say something AJ?"

"No. Just bored."

"Bored? We're about to fight aren't we?"

"Well, after saving the earth from some kind of devil alien thingy it feels boring to be back and not have a real challenging opponent. I was hoping I would be one of the first to go up and fight or for a battle royal of some kind but nope, I have to wait, and wait, and wait. It gets irritating the longer it goes."

"Well hey, think about this, after I win we as a group can knock Satsuki off her perch once and for all!" Tomoko grins pumping one of her fist in front of her.

Thomas steps over taking a seat near the pair. "She's not the one your worried about, is it AJ?"

"You're right about that."

Tomoko glances between the brothers. "Then, Who are you worried about?"

"That's a story for later. It's just about time." AJ stands after looking at his watch. He walks off taking a deep breath.

Tomoko nods. "Okay. Let's go."

Once the time comes for the fights AJ stands mostly still, a cold sweat across his brow as he takes short and shallow breaths.