authors arc | 0

hello<3

to me, this fic is gonna be about trying out new things within my writing, it won't be all that different from my usual writing, but i do want to try and improve with the book

i really want to try and express more emotion through my writing, i feel like 'Keep Things Simple' kinda got there, same with 'Sincerely, Dream', and although comments said otherwise, i still feel like i need to improve with my style of writing.

__

Vermillion is a quick lil thing i pulled together, and I have literally never seen a lifeguard au, (although i'm not saying you haven't <3 ) so i thought it would be a little fun to throw together this, for everyones sake, because lifeguard au is best au.

although in saying that, the book does NOT revolve around the fact they're lifeguards, its more than that, so yes, i will steer away from the fact that they are, and not every second will they be saving people because that gets boring so fast, (to read and write)

it may sound like a smut book, from the description, but it won't be. of course they'll kiss, duh, whatever thats understandable, but i really want to make this based around character development and the actual plot, not uhh, nsfw :)

this book won't include drastic content triggers, i hope not at least. although i'll have the odd person die to a shark every third chapter... thats a joke. 

this is a slow burn, and edit from me in the future, it takes a while for things to finally develop, please understand this, its normal, its reality

Spotify Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5gUA6u0kD5c4UMh6rhcGKD?si=b22ef932b01948d2

( some chapters and scenes will have song reccomendations, the song 'Get Free' by Major Lazer, Amber Coffman is the main song and i seriously recommend reading the first chapter with it )

with that, welcome to my fic,

Vermillion.

Begun : [15.09.21]

Finished : [14.10.21]

Begun Editing/ Rewriting : [01.05.22]

Finished Editing/ Rewriting : [TBF]