Held Hostage. *one direction vampire story*

Hi Im Rosile Maddison from Dublin Ireland. I just moved to London, Engand because my Mother and father died and i couldnt stay in Ireland anymore...it was to hard. Im 19 and am tall with dark brown hair and green eyes. I also have a horiffic boyfriend name Justin.... I hate him.

Rosile's pov

"Im sorry" i yelled at Justin.

"you little Bitch!!!" he yelled as he hit me.

"i didnt mean to burn it, i promis i'll make another one" i cried.

"just get out before Janis get here" he spat and i ran out. i got in my car and drove home. I loved my house, When my parents died they left me all the money because i was the only child and i had 'woked hard for it'. i went to the bathroom and showered then went to sleep cring.

-----------------------THE NEXT MORNING--------------

I woke up to my body aching all over. i slowly stummbled down the stairs and took some tylonal and drank some tea.  "god alrady 12am" i said to myself. i went to my room and put on a pair of floral jeans and a light bloue blouse with black flats then left for the gym... my only escape. 

I did a nice hour long work out then went for lunch and did some shopping. when that was done i went home and showered then put on a nice pink srapless dress and pink heels.

i was meeting Jessica for drinks and was quite excited.

"ROSE" Jess yelled as she hugged me. "hey baby girl" i laughed as we sat down.

We spent till 1am drinking then jess had to leave because she had to work later. I stumbled down a dark ally to where my car was when i was grabbed from bedhind and everything when black.

----------------- (Louis Pov)------------------

"lads the bars up ahead" Niall said, i dont think i've ever seen him so exsite to go to the bar. We got out and pushed threw the people into the bar.

"ahh, do you smeel that" Zayn smiled

"omg! that smells amazing" i gasped looking around till a tall blond girl aught my attention. "

thats the girl" harry said before i could get a chance.

"let her be" Liam protested and we all agreed.

We spent the night hanging out having acouple drinks but i couldn't get that girl off my mind... i know its creepy but theres just something about her.... something i need...

"dude shes leaving" harry said and before i could protest him and Niall left.

"oh god" Liam huffed as we followed.

"guys" Liam yelled as they dragged the girl to our car.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING" I yelled as we drove off.

"she special and you know it" Niall said

"you cant just kidnap a girl" Zayn yelled because Liam and i were to feriouse to speak.

We got back to our house and laid the girl in the Nialls room because Liam wanted to paint the guest room purple for the girl because she'll be staying with us for a while.