chapter 2 *not so bad*

-----------------------(HARRY'S POV)------------------------------

"Good night Rosile" i called as she went to her room.

"god she's so beautiful" Niall smiled to himself.

"she's perfect" i replied.

"i think she like's Harry" Liam smirked.

"Nah, she just donsn't want us to hurt her but i keep telling her we wont do anything to her" i said.

"she seems to be herself aroung you" Zayn said.

"no always, she needs get use to being here" i replied.

We all talked and played video games till i heard mobing upstairs.

"she's awake" i smiled and heard the shower turn on and music. She began singing to little things and i made me smiled because not only is she a great singer but she seemed happy.

"thats cute" i laughed to myself.

"she has quite a lovly voice" louis smiled.

After many songs the shower turned off and she got out.

I waited till i heard her coming down the stairs and looked up. She is absolutly stuniing, shes so beautiful.

-------------------------------(ROSILE'S POV)------------------

I woke up to the sun shing threw the wondow and smiled. I walked to the bathroom and turned on my music then hopped in the shower

"you cant go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe thats the reason why you talk in you sleep" i sang softly

When i got out of the shower i straightened my hair and sis my makeup the walked to the closet. I put on a nice peach coloured form fitting dress with no straps and lace down the sides then put on black open toed platform heels.

I slowly walked down the stairs and instantly felt insecere because the boys were all staring at me.

"you look lovly" Niall smiled and I blushed.

"It's true" Harry wispered in ear then carried to the kitchen. He made me and omlet and i sat as the boys watched me eat.

"you guys are making me nervouse" i said.

"good ot bad" Liam asked.

"bad, people dont usually watch me eat" i laughed.

"oh sorry" they said and left. I finished my food then said on the couch beside Louis.

"you okay love" he asked as i went threw my text from Justin.

"yeah im fine" i laughed.

-ROSILE YOU DIRTY SLUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU-XX JUSTING

-NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, WERE OVER AND IF YOU COME AFTER ME IT WONT END WELL FOR YOU-XX ROSILE

I put my phone away and watched the boys play video games till my phone started ringing.

"i have to take" this i smirked then went to the kitchen.

J-HELLO- R-WHAT DO YOU WANT JUSTIN- J-I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR ASS BACK HOME AND IF YOU DONT THEN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN- R-WHAT YOUR GONNA HIT ME AGAIN! IM DONE JUSTIN WERE OVER AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO STOP FUCKING WITH ME CAUSE YOU WONT LIKE THE OUT COME- I hung up and when to the living room and instantly all the boys were hugging me.

"im fine" i said.

"everyone needs horan  hugs" Niall smiled.

"okay" i laughed and he hugged me again.

We all hung out and watched movies, played video games and had fun.

"what for dinner" Harry asked.

"NANDOS" Niall yelled.

"hey Niall want to go to Nandos" i smiled.

"omg yes! " he yelled again. Niall and i rode in my car to Nandos and the boys followed.

We all had a great time at Nandos and living with the guys isnt that bad..... We got home and put on a movie and i slowly fell aslee.

---------------------------(NIALL'S POV)------------------------

She was so beautiful walking down the stairs.

"you look lovly" i smiled and she blushed.

Harry made he breakfast and we all watched her till she told us she didnt like us watching he eat so we all left her alone.

"shes so nice" Zayn smiled and we all laughed because he made this cute little kid face.

She came back when she finished and sat beside Louis. we all played video games till Rosile left cause she had a call. We all listened to the covisation and we all were very angry. When she came back out we all hugged her but i hugged her again because of my famous Horan hugs.

We all spent the say hanging out and i loved seeing Rosile happy.

"what for dinner" Harry asked

"NANDOS" I yelled.

"hey Niall, want to go to Nandos with me" Rosile smiled

"OMG YES" I yelled again. Rosile and i took her car and went to Nandos and we all talked. Rosile was very talkactive when she was conftrable and trusted us. We got home and she said goodnight and went to her room.

"shes so cute" i laughed and the boys laughed at me

"i think shes getting use to being here" Louis said.

"no really" Harry laughed.

"good night lads" i said then went to my room and laid down closing my eyes....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like! ENJOY

XXMRS.TOMLINSONXX