chapter six *begin again*

------------------------------ROSILE'S POV------------------------

I got changed into floral jeans, pink tank-top and white falts then went downstairs.

"morning love" Louis smiled.

"hello" i smiled back

"feeling better" Niall asked hugging me and i couldnt help but let a tear slid down my cheek

"whats wrong" Liam asked concerened.

"im just happy to have you guys" i chuckled hugging all of them.

We all sat outside on the belcony talking the day and it was nice. when night hit we went hunting. After that we spent the night watching movies and having fun, im beginning an new life again.

---------------------------Louis pov--------------------

I understand what Rosile's going threw because i went threw it too but she's stong and wont give up and thats what i love about her.I do love her

-----------------ROSILE'S POV----------------

When it hit five am i went upstairs. I had a shower and curled my hair, did my makeup then got dressed in a dark blue form fitting dress with black open toed heels.

"looking good" Louis smiled.

"you too babe" i winked and he laughed. Louis is one of the nicest most unbelievible men i've ever met and to be honest i love him and i know he loves me because i can read his mind but i dont want to be too forward with him.

"everything okay" he asked snapping me back to reality.

"i, i uh, im okay" i smiled back then went outside, got that was close.

"Rose" Niall asked.

"yes Nialler" i chuckled.

"you know you can tell me anything right" he said.

"of course" i replied and new he wanted to know what was going on in my head for once.

"can we go somewhere where they cant hear us" i asked and he nodden running off. I followed him and soon we were on a mouintan top looking out on london, i loved it.

"so whats up" he asked turning to me.

"i love louis but i dont know how to tell him and i dont want to seem to forward by telling him and scaring him off" i said quickly in one breath.

"well i know he loves you back for sure and i think he would be happy if you told him, just slow it down a bit" he chuckled.

"thanks Niall" i smiled hugging him.

"i'll send him here" he said running off.

I stood looking at the view then heard Louis coming.

"hello" he smiled.

"hi" i giggled.

"i have something to tell you too" he began and i smiled letting him talk.

"Rosile I love you and have since i set eyes on you, will you please be mine" he said looking me straight in the eyes.

"yes" i yelled then kissed him.

We stood there snoggin for a bit then went back to the house.

"well" Niall asked.

"yes" i giggled and all the boys came in.

"we all knew it" Harry yelled.

We all sat down and talked then i snuggled with louis watching a movie in his room. i was happy and so was he.