chapter four *Desitions*

--------------------------------ZAYN'S POV--------------------------------------

"I wonder what she's gonna pick" Harry said when Rose went to sleep.

"i think she'll pick being human" Liam said.

"nah" louis said.

"we have to wait and see, see you guys later" i said then went to my room.

I laid in bed thinking about what Rose was going pick, i kinda think shes gonna pick being human but part of me thinks other wise.

------------------------------------ROSILE'S POV------------------------

I woke up and smiled to myself. I got in the shower singing along to the radio because it took my mind off things.

I finished my shower and did my make up, Straightened my hair and got dressed in a pink floral summer dress with nude heels.

I walked down stairs and went to the kitchen.

"morning hun, hungry" Louis asked.

"yes very" i laughed sitting down and he put a plate of food infront of me.

"mmm, this is good" i winked and he just laughed.

"so what shall we do today" Louis asked as he hugged me.

"i was thinking just watching movies" i smiled.

"sounds good" he laughed.

We finished eatting and started on the movie marathon. I couldnt help but think about being a vampire and honestly i want to be one, i want to be able to live forever. i want to never die.

I got up and ran for the bathroom and locked myself in. Why am i thinking about it! i shouldnt want to be one!.

"Rosile, are you okay" Louis yelled.

"um, yeah im fine" i replied then he came in.

"gosh i hate it when you do that" i laughed.

"whats wrong" he asked closing the door.

"i've been thinking about being a vampire" i replied.

"and you wanting to be one of us is scaring you" he said sitting next to me.

"yeah, its just that i shouldnt want to but you guys make it seem easy" i smiled.

"i was the same as you, scared to be changed, scared that i would be seen diffrently. But i promise you is worth it" he replied calming me down.

"who would change me" i asked.

"whoever you choose" he smiled.

"c-can you" i stuttered and he smiled.

"if thats what you want" he said helping me up. We walked out to the living room and all the boys were waiting.

"I guess its happening" Louis said.

"okay" they said and louis took me to my room.

"ready" he asked.

"y-yes" i replied and he kissed my neck softly sending child down my spine then bit me and everything went black.

------------------------------------LOUIS' POV----------------------

We all watched movies then Rosile bolted for the bathroom and we all knew why.

"i got it" i said and they all nodded.

I walked in and talked to Rosile, i honestly couldnt believe she wanted to be like us but i was okay with changing her.

I took Rose up to her room leaving the boys behind. She was nevouse but didnt object. I sunk my teeth into her neck and she imeadietly passed out. I put her on the bed and laid next to her knowing in just 5 short hours she will be a vampire.

---------------- 4 hours later-----------------------------------

"how is she" Niall asked.

"good, only an hour left" i replied looking at the pale girl beside me.

"i didnt think it was possible for here to get any more beautiful" he chuckled.

I noticed what he was talking about. Her body has martured and she now looks 21-22 years old. On top of that she has snow white skin, bright red lips and a beautiful body.

"shes gonna need a bigger bra" Harry said walking in and we all laughed.

"go get her one then" I said.

"yes, Niall lets go shopping quickly" Harry said.

"okay"  Niall laughed and they both left. I sat there staring at her and she just laid there. Looking beautiful.

I walked around her room and soon Niall and Harry came up with two bads of bras.

"you guys had to much fun with that" i laughed.

"it was funny seeling the lady's face when we went to pay for the stuff' Harry laughed then Harry was pinned against the wall by Rosile.

"rose stop" Harry choked and she dropped him. She stuck her nose in the air like some sorta animal then ran off, i could tell what she smelt and i forgot people hiked close but. All of us sat off after Rosile and we found her drinking a young woman and had already drank a young man.

She finished and smiled at us, she didnt even get dirty or anything. She was somepleatly clean and i couldnt help but laugh and she scowled at me like i had offened her.

She was beautiful though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked this chapter ;)

Ill post again soon :D