Chapter 24: Obsession

- Erin's POV -

My training with shisui went well and fast indeed but as he said tomorrow will be a tough one.

Me and team 7 arrived at a dumpling store they decided to just have take out since they know I have to cook for Minato. After that they want home to get rest I wave them goodbye but I forgot that I would have to go to the grocery store and take a quick shop because my ingredients are running out.

I picked up some potatoes, chicken, garlic and some essentials needed. I also added Minato's favorite vanilla ice cream I know he was too tired today. I was ready to check out the grocery when suddenly a man approached me. He has a short brown hair and dark green eyes, he has a handsome features to like his nose and lips but ai wasn't interested. Minato is the only man I want.

"Hey there, I can't help but to notice your beautiful features. May I know your name my Lady?" I don't want to answer him so I just shrugged and walk away.

But unfortunately he keeps on talking to me.

"May I know where do you live at least so I chan visit you?" I still did not answer.

"Do you like flowers? Or chocolate? Can we go out sometimes?" I sigh but did not look up to him. I paid the groceries and went on my way out the convenience store.

I just thought I lost the annoying man but I was shock when he still tailed me outside the store. He is on my back few meters away and I did not even took a look at him just so he know I'm not interested anyway.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Is that why you won't talk to me? Where is he then?" I was turning around to answer his question but as I turned my back he has gone.

"Hmm. Good thing he's gone." I hummed away and go straight to Minato's apartment. 

Then I started to cook dinner. I'm preparing chicken curry for him I was so excited as I know he'll like it.

I was startled while cooking as someone was suddenly hugging me from behind. I shouted a little and turn around.

"Minato, I was so scared you startled me."

"Why? Don't you expect me coming home?"

"Of course I do I just didn't hear you arrived" I replied.

"How was your day? Any interesting event from today?" he asks but I felt there was part of him pissed off.

"Well the training ended up early, shisui made me use the Kekkei Genkai he said I was great at it and cam control also tomorrow will be a hard one." I smiled at him.

"Anything else?" he was still pissed off I can feel it.

"Well there was this man with a brown hair and green eyes from the store earlier he was annoying but I did not answer his questions then he leave me alone I just wonder where he'd go but I'm not interested so I guess I was thankful because he did leave." after that I saw him smile.

"I know don't worry about him" he said that it confused me. But I did not dare to ask what's important is us having dinner.

"This flowers are for you love" he handed me a bouquet of lilies that made me smile instantly.

"Love, they're beautiful." I gave him a peck on the lips. But after that he kissed me passionately.

--------------------------------------------------------

- Minato's POV -

I was walking home when I stop on a flower shop and thought about Erin. "She will love this" I thought after buying the bouquet of flower I went on my way when I stop and notice Erin walking out a store she must be buying things for dinner.