3

He's really beautiful, truly. His golden eyes captivated him, it reminded him of the setting sun, and his rose red hair looked so soft he wanted to run his fingers through it.

"Let's run!" The red head laughed so beautifully, he allowed himself to get dragged out the bar and into the rain.

He didn't at all minded getting wet, his focus was solely on their interlaced fingers. When the red head turned his head to face him, he was smiling widely, happily. "Run faster!" He urged.

Behind them, a couple of thugs whom they had pissed off in the bar were chasing after them.

Gakushū gave them the middle finger, and returned his attention to the red head. This time he took the lead, he picked up his pace and now he is the one leading the red head. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

The red head simply nodded at him. "Wonderful" Gakushū grinned before scooping up the red head in his arms and turning to an alley.

_______________________

"I've never seen a lady more gorgeous, ma'am, your eyes are bluer than the Pacific ocean, I could drown in them" Karma purred seductively. The waitress giggled eagerly, blushing while tucking a hair behind her ear. "Awwe, and your blush is so adorable, it makes you look like a ripe tomato"

The waitress giggled even more, she leaned over his table, flashing him her cleavage.

"Would you like a refill of your coffee sir? Or maybe more cake?" She batted her lashes, still giggling.

Karma smirked handsomely, knowing she's already fallen for his charms and smooth talks. "I don't have anymore money on me, sadly" Karma sighed. "I better get going-"

"Oh no please stay longer!" The waitress stopped him, sounding desperate. "The meal is on the house" she then leaned to whisper in his ear. "If you want, this doesn't have to be your only meal...I can be your dessert" she bravely licked the shell of his ear.

Karma resisted to shudder in disgust, instead he smiled at her and winked. "I like the sound of that"

When the waitress finally left, Karma rolled his eyes and slumped against his seat. He waited three minutes, before getting up and leaving the restaurant. She'll probably be heartbroken and disappointed, maybe even get in trouble too.

But it's her own fault for letting smooth, sugary sweet words get into her head.

As he is walking, he took out a box of wet wipes from his pocket and aggressively wiped his ear with it.

He stopped walking however when he heard music. Turning his head to the direction he saw a club across the street.

"Is it the same one?" He asked himself, remembering that night, at a club, where he met that man. He would never tell Nagisa this, but he still go to clubs with the hopes that, somehow, by some miracle, he will see him again.

He was about to cross the street, when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

On impulse, he took out his phone and read the notification.

Unknown: Akabane-san! We need  to talk, it's very important!

Karma frowned. Who is this?

Unknown: please don't ignore me! We really need to meet

Unknown: I'm your husband!

Karma nearly dropped his phone in shock. "My what?!"