7

Gakushū glared at his husband and his messy way of eating. There was ketchup smeared on his lips, his fingers were greasey, and he spilled cheese on his shirt. Karma noticed the disgusted look on his husband's face. He smirked. "Take a picture it'll last longer"

Gakushū was unable to resist the temptation to grab all the tissues and started to wipe Karma's face roughly.

Karma just let him clean him up, Gakushū would occasionally mutter something under his breath, but it was so low he couldn't understand.

"Ahh.."Gakushū smiled proudly at his now decent looking husband. "Now that's much better"

Karma rolled his eyes. "So uhh, what's our first move then?" He gestured at the folder Gakushū kept by his side.

The strawberry blonde flipped through the pages. "I suppose we could try-" he was cut off however when his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and saw it was Sanemi. "Excuse me" the strawberry blonde stood, and walked far enough away from their table so that Karma couldn't hear him.

Karma watched his husband talk over the phone, expression anxious. He frowned when he saw Gakushū's saddened face. Was he arguing with someone? Was it his fiancé?

Soon Gakushū came back and started gathering his things. "Sorry, I have to go" he said. "Is everything okay?" Karma asked.

Gakushū just smiled a quick smile at him, and nodded. "Yea, everything's great. Sanemi just wants me to meet with our wedding coordinator, I forgot about that"

He put on his jacket. "Give me your phone, I'm saving you my number"

Karma handed him his phone, and Gakushū added his number in the contacts. "There" he said, giving the red head his phone back.

Karma looked at the contact.

Asano

He smirked. "I'm an Asano too, you know?"

Gakushū crossed his arms. "Not to me, and not for long" he was about to leave but Karma caught his wrist.

"What's my name in your contacts?"

Gakushū raised a brow at him. "Akabane" he simply said. "Give me your phone" the red head demanded.

"Why?" But Gakushū handed him his phone anyway.

Karma searched his name in Gakushū's contacts in the A section and there it was. Just, plain and simple Akabane. He changed the name to

Karma 😈

And handed the phone back to Gakushū. When Gakushū read the name change, he barely contained his chuckle, a small smile gracing his handsome face. Karma admired the smile while he could.

"I'll be seeing you again Akabane-"

"-Karma. Call me Karma, I'm your husband now so you should treat your husband with respect, Gakushū-kun" he smiled cheekily at his husband, who signed exasperatedly but nevertheless, decided to amuse him. "Fine, Karma I will be seeing you again, soon"

He nodded at the red head before turning his back and leaving.

Karma smiled cheekily, watching Gakushū walk away from him.

He looked down at his phone, and changed Gakushū's name in his contacts. He smiled in satisfaction ad he read the new name

My husband

He sighed. "Soon couldn't come soon enough" he said to himself, already missing the strawberry blonde.

_________________________

The rest of the day, Gakushū couldn't remove his husband from his mind. Even while he was working, Karma would pop up in his mind.

Gakushū groaned and slapped himself. "Stop thinking about that guy!" He scolded himself but to no avail. Karma was glued to his mind, infuriating him further.

"Stop thinking about him!" He slapped himself. "Stop it!" He slapped himself again. "Stop-"

"Ahem"

He halted mid-slap, he looked up at Ren who had a shit-eating-grin. "Him? Who's him?" He asked, a teasing glint in his eye.

"No one" Gakushū was quick to say, taking the documents from Ren's outstretched hand and dumping them on his desk.

"So, have you found your spouse?" Ren lowered his voice so no one would hear.

Gakushū bit his lower lip, and nodded.

"And....is this person the 'him' you keep telling yourself to stop thinking about?"

"You're quick to catch on" Gakushū sighed. "That's one of the things I find annoying about you"

"Ouch, you wound me!" Ren faked a hurt gasp and clutched his chest where his heart was, then he pretended to have something stabbing his chest and collapsed on the floor. "My best friend! My best friend finds me annoying! Ohhh! The pain! The pain!"

Gakushū rolled his eyes and crumpled a piece of paper and threw it at his stupid friend on the floor, hitting his face.

"Get out and get back to work Ren" Gakushū threw another paper ball at him.

"Yes sir" Ren still had that shitty smirk while he was leaving. But as he was going out the door he said "Let me meet him some time! And could you tell me his name? What's he like? Is he hot? Does he have a sister?"

"Get out!" Gakushū this time threw his cup holder at him, but Ren managed to duck and slipped out the door.