Chapter 1: Zhu Siblings

"Androgeny. A name that has been recognized as the founding father of modern e sport games. Their first ever game that shocked the whole world is now the base of all VRW MMO RPG games in current existence. The home of Legacy has now done another surprise announcement, the only other game they announced in surprise in over 50 years. The game that will change the century! Pre: Vail! " The television glowed as the anchor started with those words. The bright silver fonts bring more excitement to the game with the new game's announcement trailer played. Only glimpses of characters, sceneries and weapons were flashed before a beckoning call to play was seen. Then everything faded into black.

"Want to play?" Zhu Yu asks his sister who was looking at the TV introducing the new game that was to be launched a few days later. She was seated at the sofa, a small pink pillow on her lap while her eyes were focused on the screen. The two were inside the house this morning with the game's surprise announcement flooded the tv screen, streets and the internet, taking everyone by surprise.

The male observed the younger woman sitting at the couch. She was only 158 cm (5.2 ft.), barely his shoulders. What she missed in height was replaced by her beauty.

Zhu Shui was a real beauty. Born to an oriental mother and a western father, she had managed to get the best out of their parents. She had retained most of their mother's looks, petite height and white fair skin. But Zhu Shui's eyes were different. The color on her eyes was her icy blue. It was the one color that Zhu Yu loved.

Today, she was in her comfortable clothes, a large grey shirt and matching grey sweatpants, her long hair tied loosely behind her. Her lips were in a slight frown, her forehead a bit wrinkled with lines of thinking. Her eyes squinted a little with her worry.

"It's too expensive." Zhu Shui answers a little after he asked but Zhu Yu still sees the intense interest that Shui had on the game. Zhu Yu takes note on that.

The words "Pre: Vail. Coming soon in 5" emerged on the screen and even Zhu Yu can feel his blood boil with excitement as they advertised the game. It was a good advertisement. The game was only announced this morning and will be launched in 5 days.

The next news was also around the new game. No one seems to be stopping, still about Pre: Vail.

Extreme buying.

Panic buying of game equipment.

Massive reservations for the new game.

Dive Game Medical Issues.

How to Stay Fit while Playing Games.

In the current era, computer games still exist. These PC games are often described as "selective dimensional perspective" due to how PC games cannot emulate Dive games. But people still do play via PC, making then compete with Dive games not only in the actual unit itself but also with the accessories hey have. PC games are popular as a basic starter guide and are still highly demanded alongside powerful computers and top quality accessories

The games that contest them were Virtual Reality World-Dive games, full emersion as they promote. While people were still divided between, VRW Dive games are currently rising due to the overwhelming successes of the pioneer games. But still, there are still those that feel better with a PC.

The problem with why Dive games haven't fully replaced PC games is that the device, risks and potentials were all different. The current era seems to like the two in balance despite having no possible bridge in between. One can't dive play a PC game with Dive Unit and you can't Dive a PC Unit. Thus the balance that most were fine with. At most, there would be two versions released for both gaming methods.

There is also the problem with the prices, since Dive games are extremely expensive compared to PC games. But as long as there are people, there is market.

"Shui, there is nothing to do much anyways. This game, we can also earn. It's a notch game." Zhu Yu explains it to Zhu Shui, who perked up at the mention of earning.

To earn via games, there are three methods. Streaming, Pro League and Data Value Exchange

Streaming, or anything involving presenting the game, has always been the domain of PC gamers. Also, there is something called a Stream Ban for Dive games. This is because Dive gaming is usually very personal. Many of the Dive games use real life data that may leak during a stream. Taking a video though is still allowed. The Stream Ban for Dive games is seen as a personal security rather than a 'why not' option because there are things used by the Dive game that might not be good for streaming thus the acceptance of the rule.

The Pro League is once again created by the competitive nature of games. Thus even up till now, the Pro League is dominated by PC users. The fact that a Dive cabin is larger than a PC complete unit and that it's more visually appealing to watch a PC user than a Dive user makes the Pro League focus on the PC format. This made Dive games more personal than PC games which is almost often account based.

Last to see is the Data Value Exchange which both PC and Dive have. It's the exchange and trade of in-game currency to a real life currency depending on the market. Since it's also a job, many had termed games which have a DVE as Notch games, a play on "top notch" to help differentiate from other games. Unfortunately, not all games, PC or Dive have a DVE. It is also called game credit conversion.

"We can do that?" Her ice blue eyes sparkled when Zhu Yu said that. The male had a faint smile.

Dive games are getting popular by DVE ability to earn. While streaming or videos about gaming is an option much realistic than the Pro League, Dive games as long as it is notch is guaranteed to be a possible stable job.

"Hmm. We can do." Zhu Yu knelt beside Zhu Shui. The younger girl immediately ruffled her brother's black locks, as she looked straight into his gun metal blue eyes.

Zhu Yu had black locks in an undercut, but his hair was long enough to reach the tips of the lobes of his ears. Unlike the fair Zhu Shui, Zhu Yu's eyes are dark greyish blue like gunmetal and his complexion was a bit tanned. Zhu Yu was tall, at 188 cm (6.2 ft.). The older male could be described as uninterested and could come cold, but his face is well defined. He is what you would call an almost perfect male.

The siblings were apart for 2 years, making Zhu Yu 24 and Zhu Shui 22.

Zhu Yu assured her. "We definitely can. Leave it to me."