Part 1

Addisons POV
I just woke up to my alarm blaring noise at 6:00am. I rolled over to my side and felt bryce's morning glory pushing on my back. Yes, Bryce Hall my best friend sleeps with me every night and no, josh doesn't know about it. Bryce and Josh are both the same age and I am one year younger than them. Me and joshes parents are always away for work and we never see them. Bryce was my bestfriend we just clicked when we first met and then we became neighbors so we got closer. Bryce and josh are also close but nothing compared the the friendship me and Bryce had. Bryce sleeps with me every night now because of the nightmares that started happening to me in 10th grade. Me and my Ex Chase had been dating for a whole year but then long story short he drove us to a party, got me wasted, and then raped me while I was intoxicated. I have bad dreams every night until now because bryce is here to comfort me. He saw me through our facing windows the night it happened and came and comforted me. He stayed the night with me and it has been our habit ever since. I am now a junior and Bryce is a senior. Anyways back to real time. I blushed at the feeling of bryces friend pushing against me but I had mostly gotten used to it. I haven't thought of bryce as more then a friend because I never wanted to ruin our friendship. I pushed bryces arm to wake him up for school and he groaned slightly. "Hmmm Addison it's too early please go back to sleep" bryce said groaning. "No bryce, it's 6 and me and you both know that if josh saw you in here that you are dead" I yelled at him. "Ok ok ok fine I'll go. I'll see you in an hour" Bryce said as he got up from the bed and left a kiss on my forehead. Woah wait did he actually just do that. I smiled at him trying to act calm until he crawled out of my window and was back in his own room. I then laid back down on my bed. He has never done that before I thought. Hmm maybe it was an accident. I shrugged and decided not to think about it anymore as I got ready for school.

Bryces POV
Damn it damn it damn it I did not just do that. I mean obviously I liked Addison as more then a friend but I don't think she feels the same way. I've liked her for such a long time but I'm too scared to admit my feelings because of josh and ruining our friendship. I have been comforting Addison since she broke up with chase. I hated that kid the fact that he could hurt Addison and get away with it always made me mad. If I ever see him in public I will be sure to knock him out. I always payed attention to addison and made sure she was ok so if he ever try's to get back in her life I would kill him.
I decided to get ready and take a shower before school. I then changed my clothes and made my way back to Addison's house. I walked in and then met up with josh. He was also my good friend but not compared to Addison. Me and josh always hung out when Addison was at a friends house or something but he would murder me if I told him I liked Addison. I am scared of his reaction and I honestly don't want to have to go through that. Me and josh then made some breakfast to eat josh having a bagel and I made some cereal for me and Addison. After finishing up my plate Addison walked down the stairs and I couldn't help but stare. She was absolutely gorgeous but I had to stop before her or josh caught on. I put my plate in the sink and then told Addison that the other one was hers. She smiled at me and thanked me for making her one. I smiled back and then went and sat down at the stool next to her. I heard josh talking on the phone and realized that he was taking to nessa his ex girlfriend that he still likes. I laughed and so did Addison because we both know that it's a on going relationship. "Omg can they just get back together already!" Addison said annoyed. She wasn't a big fan of Nessa but she just ignored their relationship and focused on herself. I chuckled smiling at her "yeah they are being annoying again". She laughed with me and then we made our way outside to joshes car. We heard him yell outside after he ended the phone "ok guys I picking up ness so bryce get in the back with Addison" I laughed and then me and Addison both sat in the back.

Addison POV
I got in the back seat sitting next to Bruce already feeling nervous. I don't know what's going on with me but today. I usually sit next to him and I'm fine but today I'm nervous. Bryce came and sat down next to me and then josh came in the car and left. Nessa got in the car and even brought her little brother with her. He came and sat in the back with me and bryce so that made me even closer to bryce. Our hands brushed against each other and I just got the chills. I looked out of the window and then heard bryce calling for me. I turned and faced him smiling as he showed me some funny Tiktoks. I looked into his eyes and admired his facial looks and never realized how cute he was. I always loved his dimples it then I stopped staring as josh yelled that we made it to school. I got out of the car and Bryce followed me as josh and nessa and her brother walked together. I thanked bryce for walking me to my first period and he smiled and hugged me and then left to go to his class. This can't be happening am I actually falling for Bryce?