Part 2

Bryces POV
Lunch came finally. Today has been the longest day ever at school and luckily lunch was my last period so I could go home after. Addison and josh also had lunch with me so we would always sit together. Today of course josh had brought nessa to sit with us but I wasn't bothered because I could sit with Addison. She would always get to the lunch room earlier than me but today she was running late weird. Josh and nessa had already sat down so then I asked josh if he has seen addi. "Yo josh have you seen Addison, she always gets here before us" "Umm yeah weird. Oh wait I think jake stopped her in the hallway as I was walking by but I didn't think much of it so I came here" he told me. I clenched my hands into fists because jake is the biggest jerk of the school bedsides chase and they were best friends so figures. I got up from my seat and went to look for addi. She was crying in the hallway and sitting on the floor. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

Addisons POV
I was on my way to eat lunch but jake stopped me in the hall. He pushed me up against the lockers and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. He yelled at me and called me a slut and a whore and then left with chase who walked by us. I fell to the ground crying until someone came and hugged me. I looked up and saw Bryce. He was the sweetest. "Shhhh addi what happened are you ok? Who do I need to beat up?" Bryce asked me genuinely. "Um um it was j j jake he called me a sl slut and a wh wh whore" I sniffled. Bryces grip around me tightened and I looked into his eyes to see anger. He had always been protective of me but this time felt different. He was still hugging me and looked angrie then I'd ever seen him before. "Addi I am going to beat him up. He is such a dick. You are none of those things that he called you. You are the sweetest, kind, and most beautiful girl I have ever met. I will not let him talk to you like that and get away with it" Bryce said sweetly. I blushed but I didn't want Bryce to get hurt "no bryce please no violence. I don't want you to be hurt because of me" I said. "Addi it's doesn't matter if I'm hurt but I can't have him say these things to you and get away with it" bryce said. I blushed so much and then butterflies erupted in my stomach. He was being so sweet but I hate fights. "Bruce please no I won't be able to forgive myself if you get hurt. So please no fights ok?" "Okay but if he does this one more time he is dead" I giggled and hugged him. He pulled his face away from me and then cupped my face. We stared at each other intensely but then bryce backed away with his hand still on my face. Josh and nessa were standing there and josh ooooo looked mad.

Bryces POV
We almost kissed omg. I hate josh so much but I think I am dead after this one. "Yo what are you doing with my sister and why is she crying" josh yelled at me. "Hey josh stop he didn't do anything wrong he was just comforting me because jake was being a dickhead again" addi yelled at him. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Oh I'm so sorry Bryce I thought u we're trying to get with my sister" he laughed. I blushed but addi also was hiding her face from me. Josh and nessa then both walked away and the bell rang so lunch was over and I could finally go home. I helped addi up from the ground and she hugged me one last time. "Thank you Bryce. You are always the person that makes me feel better and protects me" she said sweetly and then kissed my cheek. woah I thought that was new. I didn't mind though. "Of course Addison that is what I am here for and I never want to see you hurt because when your hurt I am hurt." She blushed again but this time I caught it but decided not to say anything. We both walked outside and got into joshes car. He dropped me off at home but whispered in Addis ear that I will see her in 3 hours so I can sleep with her. She nodded and smiled at me waving good bye. This girl had my heart but she didn't know it yet.