Arrange marriage

I didn't check it so pardon my mistakes... Enjoy ❤

The story starts from Vansh and Riddhima's wedding day... But here Riddhima is not a spy.. And Vansh have not any doubt about Riddhima... Except that everything is same as show... Riddhu is a party planner and Siya's physiotherapist... And here Vansh married her because dadi likes Riddhima and told Vansh to marry Riddhima...

No Kabir

Anupriya is not Kabir's mom here but she is Vansh's step mother and hates Riddhu as show

Let's start,

Scene 1:

Vansh's Pov:

Today is my wedding night... I married Riddhima... It is an arrange marriage... I married her because my dadi likes her... And I can do anything for her happiness... But I don't know I will be able to give her husband's love but I will give her the respect which she deserves... Dadi told me that now she is my wife and I have to give her all the rights which my wife deserves... But how can I give her the love... Because I love someone else... I love Ragini ...but I can't betray Riddhima... Today I will tell her everything... But my mind is thinking what dadi said to me... She said that I never loved Ragini.. Because If I loved her then I would never marry Riddhima... Maybe it was just a mere attraction ....but I will tell everything to both of them...

Now he is going towards his room

Scene 2:

Riddhima is sitting in the middle of a king size bed... Actually she is waiting for her husband ....

Riddhima's Pov:

Today I married with Vansh Rai Singhania... Actually at first I didn't like him but now he is my husband and I will fulfill my every duty towards him.. Suddenly I heard some foot steps and I understand that my husband is coming.. I sit perfectly in my place with a vail... And then he came to the room and sit beside me... He slowly removes my vail and I clutched the bed sheet...then suddenly he stands up and I looked at him...

V: Riddhima look I don't want to betray u so I am telling you the truth that I love my gf Ragini... And I married you because of Dadi... So mujhse koi umid maat rakhna

Riddhima smiled at him and said to him

R: Thank u Vansh...

V(confused): thank u kisliye?

R: mujhse sach na chupane k liye.. Aap chahte to mujhse ye sach chupa bhi sakte the but apne aisa nahi kia..

V: may I ask you for something

R: Of course

V: tum plz mujhse aap karke baat maat karo... Tum karke bola karo... And can we be friends

R(smiles): Of course... Vansh agar mein aapse kuch mangu to kya aap mujhe wo denge

V: kya chahiye (softly)

R: mein Ragini se milna chati hu... Kitni lucky hogi na wo ladki jise tum pyaar karte ho (her eye side was full of tears)

V(smiles): kal ready rehna mein tumhe apne sath lejaunga...accha aab tum apne kapde Change karlo and so jao

Then Riddhima changed her dress and came from washroom... Vansh was mesmerized by her beauty

Vansh's pov:

Ragini always came to me with so much makeup and here my wife is standing in front of me without any makeup... How beautiful she is! Agar Ragini meri gf na hoti to I swear mein Riddhima ko hi pyaar karta... Kyuki Riddhima sirf bahar se hi nahi apne dil se bhi bohot khubsurat hain...