Mafia's love her hatred (part-2)

I didn't check it so pardon my mistakes....

Hey guys so I am writing the 2nd part of this story... But don't forget what I said in previous part that "ye sab sirf reel life mein hi possible hain, real life mein nahi"

I'm just writing it bcz I don't want to kill Vansh and I want to give a chance to Riddhima..

Let's start....

After that incident now Riddhima is fully broken... It has been 1month ..but all time she cry and remember about Vansh's love and care...

One day she was crying clutching Vansh's picture close to her chest..

Riddhima's Pov:

Vansh now I know about my feelings that I love you Vansh... I love you so much... And now I don't want to be free from you... I wish if I could know about my feelings before then I will give u all the love and care for what you were craving since childhood...

Suddenly Riddhima felt vomit.. She ran towards washroom and she was vomiting.. Then she move from washroom and she was feeling so dizzy... She was about to fall suddenly Angre cought her and layed her on bed... Then he called doctor and doctor said that Riddhima is pregnant..

Now Riddhima is crying like hell..

A: Bhabi plz don't cry

R(crying): Angre how will I live without my Vansh...agar wo abhi mere sath hota to kitna khush hota... Usay humesha ek family chahiye tha jo usay bohot pyaar karega but dekho aab uska baccha bhi iss duniya mein ane wala hain but wo nahi hain...

Now Angre is feeling very angry because when his boss was there she hated him and now she is crying for him

A(angrily): It's the thing na that u wanted... Now my boss is not here so u can do anything what u want but plz apne boss ko jaise hate kia unke bacche k sath aesa maat kijiye... Agar aapko ye baccha nahi chahiye to I am ready to take his\her responsibility... But now please don't say that you are going to abort

R(shouting): Angreee are u mad or what haan.... Why will I abort our child....ye mere Vansh ka ek lota Ansh hain... Mein apne jaan se bhi zyada iska khayal rakhungi... Mein ro isliye rahi hu ki mera Vansh apne bacche ko nahi dekh payega...wo bhi mere wajese

Saying this she again starts crying

Angre felt it genuine

A(consoling): bhabi plz don't cry... I am sorry.. I take u wrong... But bhabi aap ye sochiye ki bhai ne aapko kabhi akele nahi choda... Shayad bhai abhi aapke sath nahi hain but dekhiye unka ansh apke sath hain... Unka love humesha aapke sath hain, tha and rahega

R(crying): but mera Vansh to nahi hain na mere sath..

A: bhabi plz don't cry... Don't take stress... Apko abhi apne bacche k liye thik rehna hoga.. Ok?

R(wipping her tears) : hmm

A: now u take rest

Then Riddhima layed on bed

Riddhima keeps her hand on her stomach : Baby u know what ur mumma were so lucky that she got ur dad as her life partner... But your mumma was a jerk that she didn't give your dad what he always wanted... He just wanted some love and care from me... But... But (crying) I was unable to give him this... But I will protect you from every evil eyes.. You are my Vansh's Ansh...

Next day at XYZ hospital,

A man enter in a room... Actually it was a VIP room for a vip.. And there a man was laying on the bed..his leg was little injured..