Mine

Phirse agayi main... I don't know raat k 2baje mujhpar konsa bhoot ajata hain ki main iss time pe hi OS likhti hu and subah post karti hu🙃...I don't know main abhi kya likhne wali hu so jhel lo...
-----------------------------------------------------

So the episode starts from Ishani's wedding night when Riddhima asked Vansh to sleep with her..

Here no Ragini and Riddhima don't love Kabir she just know him as a police officer... And she didn't married Vansh for Kabir that time she didn't know him...she just know him from Ishani's wedding and here Kabir threatened her that  if she tell Vansh that he is not Devraj  then he will kill Vansh

Let's start.....

Vansh is sitting beside Riddhima on bed keeps his one hand around Riddhima's shoulder and said her

V: Riddhima jabtak main tumhare sath hu tabtak duniya ka koi bhi takat tumhe kuch nahi kar sakta... Now so jao..

Vansh was about to go when Riddhima held his hand ....Vabsh look back and saw Riddhima is staring him with puppy eyes...

Vansh cupped her face and asked her

V: What happened Riddhima

R: Va... Vansh plz tum mere sath bed par so jao

V: But you are not comfortable with me na.. Then how can I

R: Vansh plz... I am saying you to sleep with me plz... I can't sleep alone

V: ok

Saying this Vansh again cupped her face and kissed her forehead... Riddhima closed her eyes to feel his warmth.. Then they layed on bed... Riddhima was holding his hand tightly ....after sometime Vansh told her to sleep... She came close to Vansh and hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest... While Vansh was smiling at her cute antics... But also he was doubting on her behaviour... But he removed all thoughts and hugged Riddhima close his heart... And again placed a soft kiss on her forehead but after that what Riddhima did shocked him from the core... Riddhima kissed on his lips... It was first time Riddhima is behaving like this and the most shocking news was she kissed on his lips then hide her face in his chest...

After sometime, still now Vansh is shocked... Riddhima felt bad because she is thinking that he is angry on her..

R: Vansh I am sorry... I thought that...

She couldn't full fill her line because this time Vansh kissed her passionately ....they both were lost in each other.... They were enjoying each others company... After sometime they broke their kiss and Vansh kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly close to his chest and both slept in each others embrace peacefully...

Next day,

Riddhima woke up from her sleep and found her alone in their room... Then she remembers about last night and blushed...

Riddhima's Pov:

Yesterday night I was so scared because of Kabir... But when Vansh was with me I felt that it's the most safest place for me, my Vansh's embrace... Wait mine... Yes he is mine... Now I want to be his wife in every aspect ....when I kissed him I thought that he is angry but when he kissed me back I lost myself... I don't know it is love or not but I know that now I don't hate him anymore...

Pov ends...

Riddhima get up and went to washroom ... After sometime Vansh came and saw that she is getting out from washroom ...Vansh went towards her and kissed her cheeks... Riddhima blushed...

R: Vansh kaha gaye the tum

V: kuch kaam khatam karne

R: oo accha..chalo breakfast karne chale