Married for child

I didn't check it so pardon my mistakes and maybe I write many things wrong here but bacchi samjke maaf kardo... Samaj k kya bacchi hi hu main😅pic from Google

Again raat k issbar 2:45 main ye idea aya and I started writing 😂

I read some stories of surrogate mother or father ...I am inspired by those writers ...so I am trying to write something different but starts with a surrogate mother...
---------------------------------------------------
Here in the story Vansh loves Riddhima and he proposed her but she refused.. And after 1year Vansh wants a child of him because his father is forcing him that he wants to see his garnd daughter or son before his death ... but he didn't want to marry anyone except Riddhima.. And now Riddhima is in a big trouble so she needs money then Vansh offered her that he wants a child and if Riddhima agreed then he will fulfill all her needs....though Riddhima don't love him but she accepts his offer because she needs money... But the question is Will ever Riddhima love him? For know more read the story...
----------------------------------------------

Let's start.....

Scene 1:

Vansh's Pov:

It has been a year that Riddhima left me though she was never with me but now I am feeling so alone... I am alone since 17 years because my mom dead by a car accident when I was only 10...NowI live here with my father who will also leave me very soon because he has cancer and doctor said to me that we have to keep him happy and he want to see my child before his death... I also want some one whom I can say mine... I want my own blood my baby... But how because I don't want to marry anyone except Riddhima and she don't want to marry me....

Pov ends...

Scene 2:

Riddhima is crying in front of a hospital because her boyfriend Kabir is in a critical situation... And she needs money... Because she and Kabir both are orphan so they have no one to help... And she wants to save Kabir at any cost... (here Kabir met with a big accident)

Scene 3:

Vansh got the news about Riddhima and went to that hospital...Riddhima was shocked to see Vansh after a year...

R: Va... Vansh... What are you doing here

V: for you sweetheart

R: means

V: I know sweetheart that you need money and I can give you

R(sadly smile) : I know Vansh that in return you will also take something from me... So now say

V(smirk): you are right sweetheart... I want a child from you

R(shocked): what! Are you mad Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania

V: Aray first listen to me... Look in my life now I am feeling so lonely as u know that my mom dead a long ago abd now my father is also a cancer patient so he wants to see my child and I also want some one whom I can call mine, my blood.. So I want my child and I don't want to marry anyone except you... So I want my child from you

R: so you can get a surrogate mother too... Not me

V: Look I don't want to made any women pregnant with my child without marriage ... So I want my child fully legally(it was just an excuse nothing else) ... And don't worry if you marry me then we will do a contract that after you give the birth of my child you can divorce me... And in return I will fulfill all your needs...

R: Vansh are you mad!!! How can you give me this offer after knowing that I love Kabir...

V: Riddhima you need money for your so called boyfriend's treatment and I need my own child from you... So the decision is yours.... Here is my card (giving her) if you accept my offer then call me.. Bye Sweetheart