𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

————𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

The council room crowded with flowers, Mirae cleaned around the room until the door revealed Kamara standing there with widened eyes.

"You have mail..." Colored letters crammed the brown coffee table, Kamara smiled with hesitation then headed towards the couch.

The colorful letters struck Kamara. "How many?" Mirae seated herself down then watched Kamara finish counting the love mail.

"34." Her mouth opened with astonishment, the letters were sweet indeed but 34 boys liked Kamara.

"We should thank them!" The door shown the scarce corridor, Mirae started rethinking about joining the student council with Kamara.

••••

"One last classroom.." Kamara spewed.

The entire classroom looked towards the door, boys started hiding their flustered expressions.

"Who wrote this letter?" Kamara questioned while holding up the white paper, every male inside the room raised their hands with sufficiency.

She smiled lightly. " Not everyone written something in here.." Her sweetening voice had them seat themselves down immediately, Kamara scanned the classroom until someone caught her attention.

An quiet male sitting around the back. "Excuse me?" The class murmured whilst she walked down the columned desks, painting her Carmel perfume around the entire classroom.

"What's your name?" Kamara questioned.

He connected eyes with her, the black hair covered his glasses lenses slightly. She smiled within radius whilst the males were becoming jealous from the attention this random boy was getting.

"I'm Kamara Owens.. what about you?" She kneeled down, meeting his seating level.

"Koo... Koo Jungmo.."