𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

————𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍

Kamara examined the lunchroom. "G-Good afternoon.." She turned, an random female student stood there while making eye contact with the floor.

"Something wrong? You seem timid.." Kamara reminded, the student lifted her head.

She smiled with hesitation. "Y-Yes... but have y-you seen Lee Joowon around?" The student council president's brows scrunched from confusion.

"Uhm... he isn't here.." She murmured.

The timid female's hands crammed within one another. "Because you couldn't save him? You let him die! You're a horrible president!" Her screaming filled the lunchroom until everyone around started looking like that screaming girl.

Kamara scanned the females, fear dancing around her eyes.

••••

"I'm sorry!" Kamara screamed.

Sweat framed around her. She caressed her heart, memorizing the dream she encountered.

"Are you feeling good? That yelling woke me.." The blanket cradled Mirae, tiredness shown between her eyes while accompanying the bags underneath.

Kamara hummed for reassurance. Mirae smiled with hesitation then forced herself inside her room again, closing the door silently.

Kamara unraveled herself from underneath her blanket, heading inside the kitchen.

Her dream embraced her mind. "I'm sorry, Joowon..." She leaned around the kitchen's island then slid down slowly, tears divorced from her eyes.

"I couldn't save you.."