favor

JANGMI

The constant worried babblings of Wooyoung in my back were getting in my skin.

Oh that boisterous man, he seems to have a voice taken after a megaphone.

I had to decide to let him wait outside despite his endless protests. Afterwards, I gave Jongho a sleeping pill after I told him every detail and procedure that would occur to him and his body. He pondered my words but agreed nevertheless.

The fate of being crippled seemed to overwhelm him drastically so that he would go through the fiery trenches of hell or if it meant finally walking with his legs once again.

Jongho has finally dozed off and I ushered the servants to place his body inside a bathtub loaded with water. Soojin outstretched her hands to hand over the flower placed in a small pot. The Moonlight Gladiolus.

The flower was naturally bending forward, its light blue colour was naturally luminous and shining even in broad daylight.

After plucking out one of the petals, it instinctively lost all of its bright colours. This is the part where I am taking the onset; finally feed him the poison again.

"His pulse..." The general uttered in a flummoxed manner. "My Lady, why is he no longer breathing?"

"Please step aside, I'll explain later." Was my retort on which the General scurried to step back at my sharp order. Doyeon then stepped forward, handing me a vial that consisted of blue water that glimmered in my every move.

The antidote.

I popped the top cover open, letting it land on the floor before I poured the vial into the clear water.

Fluttering my eyes closed, I controlled the antidote-infused water to seep through his pores, to his veins and to his core that was wrenched by the poison. Jongho was so horribly treated and I know for a fact that there is a culprit, not a venomous animal nor a poisonous plant.

But simply an evil person who just wanted nothing but to destroy the fate of an innocent man by turning him crippled.

Unknowingly, I see Jemma in him. Innocent people who have done nothing wrong yet are still corrupted by the vile schemes of unfilial barbarians.

The water concentrated on his legs, letting each inch of his feet submerge throughout the blue glimmering liquid. The water within the bathtub gradually turns black accompanied by a curious General who is almost turning into a replica of Wooyoung.

"He is not going to die is he?" Mingi rubbed both of his hands back and forth in an attempt to ease his throbbing heart. "Jongho is too gorgeous to die."

"He will not, Princess" I responded in mischief, not facing him yet in my peripheral vision I can pinpoint how his face turned into disbelief followed by a giggle from Yunho who continued teasing him 'Princess General' as a way to ease the tension.

After an hour of sitting, my body was gradually turning numb and Jongho remained in the bathtub still devoid of any heartbeat from the deathly poison I fed him.

This is a situation that corners me between life and death, and also to the latter. If I fail, I would follow next by being executed.