Sorry

Hello pretty readers!!👋👋

Yes! I'm here after a long time to say sorry. A heartfelt sorry for not updating this story for so long. No, the reason was not a writers block but personal reasons.

My last semester was too hefty with exams, projects and everything else, giving me no time to write new chapters. I have got one more important exam coming soon and I will be back to you guys with fresh chapters after that.

I will promise you guys that it won't take too long. But please wait for me. I will back by the coming month. I know I may not have much readers interested in this work. But, there was a small group who encouraged me a lot. This is a promise and sorry letter to all those who want to know the rest of the story and who supported me.

Also, I got few messages stating that my stories are not doing that well. I felt sad and didn't feel like continuing. Hence, when I come back here, I will start by editing this story from the beginning. I will make certain changes but the plot will remain the same because I already have the complete plot planned in my mind. 

Also, my other story "Love You" will also be undergoing some editing. But, if you are interested please support that work as well.

Soooooo... let me end this note by saying love you 💜💜💜💜 to all my lovely readers. My hugs and kisses 😘😘to all those who are planning on continuing this journey with me !!

____________

💜 see you guys soon 💜