Part 2: Volume 1

PervertedFan: Dude where you been?

Jason: My job, I'm a freelance photographer. I was hired to take pictures and a video of any female celebrities. I did just that.

PervertedFan: Who was your target?

Jason: it was none other than Alexa Bliss herself.

PervertedFan: No Shit! How were able to get a photo of her, let alone a video?

Jason: I came in ahead of time to place camera in the right spot.

PervertedFan: when are you going to release it to the public?

Jason: Soon, very soon.

" After the show ended Jason headed to the same hotel as Alexa. Once he was there at the hotel Jason saw Alexa  head to her room. Jason paid for a room for the night, which was on  the same floor as Alexa.

It was around midnight, so Jason went ghost mode. He flew through multiple rooms in one he saw Paige and Liv Morgan fucking two random fans who young, like 16 years old. Jason made a  mental note to go after them later.

He finally made it to Alexa room and found her alone in her bed a T-shirt no bra and in a Thong."

Jason: good she alone, time to have some fun.

" Jason set up some normal cameras and supernatural ones. It show such good Quality that it as if the viewer was there. Jason summoned Two sex demons, one red and the other blue.
To human they appear as normal people. Finally ready, Jason signaled them to start. The Red demon ripped off Alexa top waking her up"

Alexa: WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT ARE--

" Alexa didn't finish as the red demon rammed its 10inch dick in her mouth. Alexa tried to bite it off but to avail. The red demon continues to fuck her face as the blue demon ripped off her thong and began to devour her pussy.
Not even 5 minutes and Alexa was cumming"

Jason: this is only the start Kiffman, we still got 9 hours to play.

" During those 9 hours Alexa was being relentlessly by the two demons, she didn't even know that she was being filmed the whole time. Jason joined in at last hour with the demons  fucking her. Jason saw in her body that it was a safe day for her, so she won't be pregnant by the end of this.

Sunlight came up and the demon vanished, but not before they came in her Ass and pussy.  Jason continues to fuck her face until he pulls out and came a huge torrent load over her face and body. Alexa was unconscious after the demonic gangbang. Jason took more pic of her"

Jason: Man that was fun, she was a major bicth to me in highschool and college. But she was a SSS Rank fuck for sure. Now her body is broken, now to break her mind.

" The past 3 weeks has been hell for Alexa, every since the naked photos and video of her in the shower, along with the sextape she has been fired from WWE. She couldn't even find at no other wrestling company. 

Her finances won't last no more than a week before she goes broke. Right now she was in the park thinking about her future, when a familiar face  appeared"

Jason: Lexi Kiffman? Is that you?

Alexa: Jason Monroe? I haven't seen you since highschool and college. How you been?

Jason: I've been good, I own Bioware  and EAgames.

Alexa: that's good, your doing better than me apparently.

Jason: yeah, I heard about that.

Alexa: I don't know how any idea how those pictures and videos of me were taken, especially the sextape.

Jason: Either you got so drunk that night someone took advantage of you or an extremely good hacker got you.

Alexa: it doesn't matter. As you can see I had to completely change my look to even go outside.

Alexa: Plus, I only got enough money to last me 7 days, lost my house, my dog, pig and my parents won't let me stay with them,  I'm ruined

Jason: Maybe not, how would you like to live with me? You'll have a roof over your head and some money in your pocket.

Alexa: You would actually do that for me? After all the hell I put you through in Highschool and college?

Jason: You can't live in the present and look to the future if you're stuck in the past.

Alexa: Thank you Jason!

" Alexa was so happy that she hugged Jason, but she didn't see that Jason eyes glowing a menacing Red"

Jason: let's go home.