Volume 6: Sasha Banks

2 years have passed, Liv was free of House Arrest and back working with WWE. She began to work on a new wrestling style with the help of Jason.

She even developed a new character that WWE approved. She called it Lilith, a female version of the Demon king Finn Balor. Since then she's been killing it for 7 months straight.

Right now Jason was Backstage waiting for Bayley to change. As looked around he saw blue hair woman looking trouble.

 As looked around he saw blue hair woman looking trouble

Jason: 'I'm sensing some sadness and anger from her. She hiding it well, too well'

Bayley: OK babe, I'm ready to go.

Jason: Baby, who's that woman over there?

Bayley: oh, That's Sasha but her real name is Mercedes. Why?

Jason: I've seen that same look on Becky face when she was going through some shit with Seth.

Bayley: her husband Mikazi, Constantly accusing her of cheating and among other things.

Jason: let's go and try to cheer her up.

' So me Bayley walked up to Sasha, she was in her own thoughts until Pam hugged her from behind'

Sasha: Hey Pam.* turns and looks at Jason* you must be Jason.

Jason: Nice to met you finally, I couldn't help but notice that you looked troubled.

Sasha: you could say that. My asswhole of a husband been driving me crazy.

Jason: From what Bayley told me he's a grade A Dickhead.

Sasha: I...I..just don't understand why he's this hostel towards me.

Sasha: I would never intentionally or unintentionally hurt somebody

' I see Sasha begin to cry. I wipe her tears away'

Sasha: over the past few months I've took time to myself to figure out what or who will make me truly happy.

Jason: You will find it Mercedes, I promise. If you ever want to talk to me, Pam, Becky, Liv or Lexi we're always there for you.