Volume 7: Ruby Riott

: Becky P.O.V :

Becky: oww...my fucking head. How much did I drink last night?

Waking up with a killer headache is usually not a good sign. I look around to see both Liv and Lexi butt ass naked layed out on the floor.

I took some aspirin for my headache as took a quick shower. I've put on some clothes and head for Jason and Sasha Room.

I've got an extra key, as I got to there room I hear loud moans and sounds of flesh smacking against each other.

Becky: Damn, Jason is giving it to Sasha hard.

Bayley: I see your fully recovered, since your listening in on Jason and Sasha fucking.

Becky: How long have they been at it?

Bayley: Since last night.

Me and Bayley entered the room, we see both Sasha and Jason drenched in sweat. Sasha was laid out on her stomach as Jason Probone her. I got so fucking wet watching them.

Suddenly I feel Bayley body pressed up against me. Her big ass bare tits on my back, her hand went into my pants. I was even more wetter than I was. God I was about to moan until Bayley covered my mouth.

Bayley: Shhhh....Quite baby, you don't want them to hear you.

Then Bayley just plunge her whole hand in my pussy as squirting like crazy, I even creamed all over Bayley hand.

Jason: What are you two doing?

Bayley: we couldn't help it, right Becky

I was so out of it still squirting all over the place.

: Two days later Jason P.O.V :

So after a great Vacation everybody returned back to the house.

Liv and Sasha went back on the road to attend SmackDown. Becky and Bayley went and did the same on Raw. Lexi Youtube channel blew up. She now has 120 million subscribers, that's more than Pewdiepie.

As for me, well I was at the gym doing  some conditioning and cardio. I look over and saw a beautiful tattoo woman struggling with her workout.

Jason: whoa! Easy there, you okay?

Ruby: yeah, thanks for the assistance.
Guess my shoulder still not at 100%

Jason: I know that feeling all too well, hold up. Your Ruby right?

Ruby: yeah, or you can call me Dori.

Jason: Liv told me all about you, I'm Jason. 

Ruby: so your that sexy piece of Chocolate that's married to Lexi, Bayley, Becky, Liv and Recently Sasha.

Jason: your sexy yourself, love your tattoos.

Ruby: thanks, your tats are sexy too. Oh thanks for getting my girl out of that situation with paige.

Jason: No worries, hey you know we should hang out sometime. You, me and Liv.

Before she could and Jason was receiving a face time from Liv. Jason answered as Liv appeared in her sexy ring gear.

Liv:[ Hey baby! You at the gym?]

Jason: uhh...yeah, fuck baby your smoking hot.

Liv:[ Yeah]

Live did sexy poses for him

Jason: Shit, uhh, wait I meet a friend of yours at the gym,

Liv:[Really? Who]

Ruby jumped into the frame.

Ruby: hey Liv

Liv:[ Ahhhhh! Rue! Rue!]

Ruby: Hey Liv, damn. Jason was right you are smoking hot.

Jason: I know right!

Liv: [ so, I was wondering if the both of you want to hang out?]

Ruby: I'm down.

Jason: Sounds fun, we go see multivers of madness.

Liv: [so it's a date, see the both of you Saturday. Love u both]

The call ended as Jason and Ruby hung out with each other a little longer until they had to go. But ruby gave Jason her number and kissed him as smack his ass on the way out.

Jason: I love my life.