Volume2 Bayley

" over the past year Alexa had been living with Jason, but every night he flood her mind with dreams that would that would leave her with a smile and wet thongs.

Every now and then he would alter mind to the point where she would love only him or any girl he wishes. Right now they both was in the shower as Alexa sucking his dick"

Jason: ohh fuck, baby I'm about to cum.

"Lexi smirked, continue to devour his dick bobbing her head up and down. Then Jason shot his load in her mouth. Lexi savors the taste as she  slowly let go of his dick with a 'plop' sound."

Alexa: you enjoyed that baby?

Jason: I sure did, God I want to fuck you senseless right now but I don't have time.

Alexa: I know you got that huge meet with Bioware and EAgames. I'll call and see if Nikki or Becky wants to hang out.

Jason: I'm happy that you have some friends left in the WWE, since the whole ordeal a year ago.

Alexa: I'm well beyond pass that now, plus I'm starting a YouTube channel.

Jason: I'm glad to see you keeping yourself occupied baby. I better go, talk to you later.

" After the both finished there shower, Jason got dress a and headed out the door. While in the meeting he thought about a certain hugger in the wwe, she is nice girl but, lack aggressiveness. She did have nice thicc ass.

Once the meeting was done he went to the gym to workout, out the corner of his eye he saw Bayley working out with some friends of hers. He created invisible ghost eye that allowed him to see what the eye see. Just as he thought that ass jiggles with every action

 Just as he thought that ass jiggles with every action

He gave the eye instructions to follow her. After the workout the eye came back to Jason and told him that Raw is in town tonight. Jason made reservations at a hotel and got ready.

Later that night Jason was about 30 minutes early, finding a spot were no one could see and turned ghost and went invisible. After searching for awhile he found Bayley and followed her. He looked at her ass when it jiggle with at every step she took"

Jason" Daamn, That ass have a mind of it's own. It might be bigger than Alexa ass

" Jason continues to follow her around, recently found out that she has been given her first heel turn. Most female superstars still underestimate her, Especially a woman named Mandy Rose and her lesbian friend Sonya"

Jason: Maybe I should help her out some and have a little fun in the process.

" Once Bayley was in the locker room alone Jason went inside Bayley and took over her body completely"

(P) Bayley: feels weird being in someone body, but damn does she have nice ass

" Jason made Bayley assclap as sound echoed loudly"