Chapter 13

"Prep yourself,"

Jimin licked his lips. "And what if I don't?"

"You'll go to your room, and I'll find a nice, willing lady to take your place," Taehyung said, shrugging and pulling his zipper down. "No difference for me." It was a lie. He didn't want a hole to fuck. He wanted to fuck this man, feel him come apart under him, on his cock.

A beat passed, then another.

When Jimin reached for the lube, Taehyung's body tensed, blood rushing to his cock. He tore his eyes away and resumed undressing, keeping his movements unhurried. He wouldn't show impatience. He'd made enough mistakes already. Fucking Park's son this evening hadn't been in his plans. Fucking him hadn't been in his plans, period.

Only once he was completely naked, he put on a condom and allowed himself to look back at Jimin.

Shit.

Jimin's sweater had ridden up to his chest, revealing one hard deep brown nipple and the creamy skin of his toned stomach, his hard cock, his shapely, strong thighs, and slim, toned legs that were surprisingly long despite his average height. His pink hole was glistening with lube, taking three fingers easily. He was a sight to behold: all flushed and pretty, an innocent angel and a whore.

Dark, glazed eyes met his. Jimin bit his bottom lip to silence his moans and started moving his fingers harder and deeper, looking at Taehyung from under his eyelashes. Taehyung climbed into the bed leaned over the man and licked and sucked on his exposed nipple. He trailed down and sucked on his navel before getting up and propping himself on his knees. Jimin mewled under his lips.

"Stop," Taehyung said, lubing himself up. His balls were aching already, sweat beading on his brow. "Fingers out."

Jimin pulled out his fingers and sighed, squirming, his hole clenching around nothing. He stared at Taehyung's thick erection with what could only be described as hunger, his pupils blown.

"Sweater off. On your hands and knees," Taehyung said, squeezing the base of his cock. It wasn't really what he wanted. He wanted to fuck the man on his back, holding his wrists down and kissing his pretty mouth, licking every inch of skin available. He wanted to watch his every reaction and see his face when he came. That was why he wouldn't do it. The less personal it was, the better.

Jimin was too obedient as got on all fours and arched his bare back, his perky ass up in the air.

Fucking hell.

Taehyung knelt behind him and gripped his hips, watching the milky skin redden under his fingers. He could still stop. He was about to fuck a man. He was about to stick his cock in another man's asshole.

He didn't want to stop.

"This is a terrible idea," Jimin whispered, his voice cracking.

"It is," Taehyung agreed before slowly pushing his cock in.

They both grunted, Taehyung gritting his teeth as incredible tightness enveloped his cock. The urge to start ploughing in, the urge to just take, was irresistible.

He didn't move. He stayed still, sweat dripping down his forehead.

Jimin whined, he already sounds dazed. "Move," he whimpered, squirming. "Please."

"No," Taehyung said. "If you want to be fucked, you'll have to work for it."

"I don't understand," Jimin said, sounding frustrated as he shifted his hips impatiently.

Taehyung chuckled, voice hoarse and pulled out until only the tip remained inside, his eyes locked on where their bodies were connected. His cock looked obscenely huge and red between the man's pale cheeks. "Fuck yourself on my cock, kitten. Take what you need."

Jimin made a small sound. He braced himself on the pillow, sucking in breaths, and then slammed his hips back.

Taehyung hissed but remained still, watching Jimin fuck himself the way he liked it. He didn't angle his hips at all, leaving it up to Jimin to twist and squirm in order to hit his sweet spot. Soon, Jimin was impaling himself on his cock with feverish intensity, setting a brutal rhythm for them that sent the headboard knocking against the wall as he rocked back onto Taehyung's cock over and over, panting and moaning obscenely.

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He could see that the other was getting tired, his breathing becoming harsher, his arms and thighs shaking with exertion. It took all his self-control not to thrust his hips, deeper into the tight heat.

"Please," Jimin said, sobbing as his arms gave out. "Please."

Taehyung leaned down, so that his chest was pressing against Jimin's back, so that he was completely covering him, and then he snapped his hips forward. Jimin let out a happy sound and relaxed as Taehyung took charge, pounding into him and grinding him into the mattress with every thrust.

"Oh God, yes f-fuck yes" Jimin was loud, he let out a constant string of moans as Taehyung rocked his hips into him mercilessly, loving the view of his cock disappearing into Jimin's stretched hole.

"Enjoying yourself?" Taehyung grunted, mouthing the back of the Jimin's neck. He liked how slender Jimin was, his body easily accessible everywhere. All Jimin could utter was a series of "yes", "faster" and curses.