Pain ;)

A lot of smut

                        Chester pov

"P-Paker what is that?" I obviously knew he was hard but I didn't mean to. "Chester I'm sorry but I have to go deal with somthing." Parker replied nervously. "Parker I know you are hard." I said grabbing his hand. "Chester I'm sorry I didn't mean to get hard." Parker looking down. "Parker I can help you know." I looking down and smiling. "Chester are you ok with it though." "Yea I'm in the mood." Parker smiled and pushed me on the bed and start kissing my neck softy. "Parker hmmm~ it feels so good." "Yea but it's going to feel so much better if I was in you." Parker saying that while rubbing my thigh. I started blushing like crazy and looked away.

                         Parker pov

"Chester you don't have look a away you are really cute." I push his face towards mine. I kissed his lips and put my tongue in his mouth he moaned in the kiss. "Parker stand up please."He looked down at my cock. "Ohhh~." I stand up and he gets on his knees and unbuckledhis belt. I pulled his under wear off. "That's is so big." Chester looked happy. It started stroking it. I started moaning inside. He licked the tip of the cock. "Hmmm~ taste so good  I felt my whole cock in his mouth. I tapped on his shoulder to get up. He gets up and without a second I pushed him on the bed and looked at him and smiled "You ready?" I looked at him. "Yes but no prep time I wanna wake up and can't walk."

                         Chester pov

"Chester get on your hands and knees." Parker said nicely. I didn't think a second and got on my hands and knees. He grabs my hips and teased my whole. "Parker p-please put it in me I will be a g-good boy." I tried not to moaned. "Oh~ you will be a good boy. He said smiling. "OK I'm putting it in." He said slowing putting it in. "AHHH~ PARKER UH~ IT FEELS SO GOOD M-MORE PLEASE." I moaned loud. "FASTER P-PLEASE." I moaned and grabbed the sheets. He startes going faster and faster. "Chester I'm about to cum." He said while going faster. "Please c-cum in me." "OK you asked for it." He started going faster and faster I grabbed the sheets so hard. A second later I feel somthing in me. It felt so good. I see Parker lay right next to me and went to sleep I got up and went to shower and get cleaned. After the shower I went and cuddle Parker. He put his arms around my waist and pushed me back to him.