|| 10.25.2018 ||

Summary:  ATEEZ makes their debut on M Countdown.

Italics - English dialogue

^^ Mentions of OT9 Stray Kids ^^

<<<<<<<<< ATEEZ >>>>>>>>>

It was October 25, 2018.

Today was the day that ATEEZ would make their debut onstage in front of a large crowd.

The 9-member group had officially debuted the day before, when their music videos for Pirate King and Treasure were released. However, this was their first official performance as a brand new K-Pop group, so they were all very nervous and excited to perform live for the first time.

Ari was currently backstage, talking with her twin brother, Felix, and the rest of Stray Kids. She wanted to see them before she had to go onstage and perform with the rest of her members.

Today was the day. Today, ATEEZ would start their careers as artists; they'd be a new group in the K-Pop industry.

Let's just say that Ari was a bit overwhelmed with that thought in mind. But she calmed down a bit when she was told that Stray Kids would be having their comeback stage today, too. That meant that Ari could spend some time with Felix before she had to perform.

"I'm so nervous, Lix. This is my debut for Christ's sake; this is the most important performance of my career! I don't want to screw it up — we've all worked so hard to get to today." Ari lamented.

"You don't have to be nervous, Ri. This is your time to show the world what you can do. You and your teammates are going to kill this performance, and the world is going to see that ATEEZ is a force of nature to be reckoned with." Felix told his twin. "Just know that me and the boys are going to cheer you guys on... and remember that we're proud of you."

Ari listened to his words with a smile on her face. "Didn't I say that to you when you debuted?"

Felix chuckled. "Yeah, and I figured you could use that same advice today. Now come here; I need a twin hug."

Ari giggled and hugged her brother, smiling more as she felt comfort and assurance. "I love you, Felix."

"I love you, too, Ari," Felix told her.

Ari squeaked, but she started laughing when she felt more arms around her. The other members of Stray Kids had joined in on the hug, wanting to collectively hug Ari before her performance.

After a few moments of hugging, the boys let go of the twins. Ari let go of Felix when she saw Hongjoong waving her over with his hand.

"I gotta go — we're going on in a few minutes. I'll see you after the performance?"

Lee Know smiled. "We'll be right here when you guys finish performing. Hwaiting, Ari!"

"Hwaiting!" Chanted the other 8 boys of Stray Kids.

"Hwaiting! And happy birthday, Lee Know!" Ari said and sent them a smile.