Zero

Case File
(Classified)

Full Name: Rey Dakota Halstead
Alias/Code name: "Dakota"
D.O.B: 26/02/1990
Occupation/s: US Army 75th Ranger Regiment (2007-2010) Police Officer/Patrolmen (2011-2014)

Mother: Allyson Halstead (Deceased)
Father: Patrick (Pat) Halstead
Siblings: Will Halstead (Third year Attending) Jay Halstead (Detective)

Joined US Army after dropping out of High School (2007), making her way to a Ranger after a year and a half and served with her older brother (Jay Halstead), then served just over 2 and a half years before being medically discharged (2010). Graduated from the Police academy end of 2011 and has been working as a Patrolmen/Officer for the past year. Was shot in the line of duty 4 months ago and is now working with Intelligence along side her brother (Jay Halstead).

Criminal history:
N/A

Medical history:
PTSD,
Clinical Depression,
Clinical Anxiety,
Concussions x4.

Add ons: Injured in the line of duty while serving as a US Army Ranger after being captured, earning awards from Major Sargent (2010).
Injured in the line of duty as a Police Officer while chasing a suspect, earning a her place in the Intelligence Unit position along with other awards (2014).
Worked with the NZDF (New Zealand Defence Force) and qualified as a Fire Fighter (2008).
Qualified as a Combat Medic (2008)
Qualified as a Paramedic while training as a Fire Fighter (2008)
Completed two 12 month tours (2007-2009) and was halfway through another 12 month deployment when discharged (2010).
Captured and tortured during 3rd tour in Afghanistan, resulting in her medical discharge at the end of the year (2010).

Publishing this so you guys can get a bit of a background on the main character :)

Publish date: 14/10/21