[ ii ]

[ kadehera kazuha. hmph. ]

kadeherah kazuha.

an idiot, to me.

has suddenly,.

added me?

---

  scaramouche stared at his screen for awhile once he had accepted kazuha's friend request, but snapped out of it when the other boy had sent him a friend request.

kazxuha!!
hello :D

i heard aether added u to
venti's server

right?

scaramouche.
yeah

kazxuha!!
aether showed me what u looked like btw

scaramouche.
oh

um

kazxuha!!
where'd u get the hat?

it also looks pretty on u

  scaramouche almost 'died' once he saw that compliment. still, it's not everyday when you get noticed by an idol. let alone one you favour. still, he answered kazuha's question.

scaramouche.
i made it myself

kazxuha!!
oh

that's impressive, :)

scaramouche.
fuck off

kazxuha!!
i was just complimenting u

:(

scaramouche.
........

ok

++

  kazuha smiled, despite being insulted. eh.. he took scaramouche's words in a playful way, so he didn't mind. he chuckled a bit before going offline. he stretched his arms out, before walking into his room which was down the hallway. entering his room, he turned on the air conditioner and collapsed onto his bed the same way he did it with his couch. he was tired, but wanted to chat with his new friend for awhile. so, he picked his phone up again.

++

kazxuha!!
hey, you wanna call?

scaramouche.
what the fuck

we just

didn't u just send me a friend
request

now u wanna call?

kazxuha!!
yea

so

scaramouche.
......

okay.

call me then.

++

  kazuha was a bit excited, wanting to know how scaramouche sounded. but just when he pressed the call button, he didn't hear the voice he was expecting to. instead of a calm and sweet voice, it seemed more intimidating and 'violent.' still, kazuha didn't mind that much.
"so.. how's life as an idol? hmm?.." scaramouche questioned. "it's not that bad. still, irregular sleep schedules hurt.. heh." kazuha sighed, relaxing his posture a bit.

  "..shouldnt you be sleeping by now? like- if your that tired.. i mean- like.. uhm." scaramouche felt a bit awkward once he showed a bit of worry and concern for kazuha. "no worries, i'll be fine." "pfft.. you better take care of your own sleeping schedule, kadeharaH kazuha.." scaramouche said before letting out a laugh at the end. it sounded a bit 'evil', but kazuha shook it off.

  "hey, does everyone just call u kadeherah kazuha or just kazuha?" scaramouche questioned the boy once again. "well.. they call me kazuha, but for you? you can call me kazu." the maple boy smirked at the end.
"...scaramouche? hello?.." kazuha didn't hear him anymore. he could only hear ruffling noises, signifying that he was still in the call. "y..you. you fucking MORON-" scaramouche yelled, as if he was throwing a tantrum.

  kazuha held in a laugh. he could hear scaramouche mumbling things, but it was still loud enough for the maple boy to hear. "scaramouche, why are you so silent now.. hm?" kazuha said in a playful yet teasing manner. "shut up." was all scaramouche said before leaving the call.

--..

a/n: next chapter is gonna be a 2.5, which has smut. so um