[ xiii ]

[ I. L. Y. ]

[ happy late birthday , kazuha<3 here's your boyfriend. ]

  "your a real asshole for saying that , kadehera kazuha." scaramouche glared at him, his eyes thinning. "just because i said your hat was the same height as you?.." kazuha put on a frown , tilting his head as he stared at scaramouche. "wasn't it obvious enough?" he crossed his arms, wearing a smirk on his face. kazuha smiled, letting out a small laugh as he sat back up. even though if anything happened, when the two were together it seemed that all those terrible things wash away. at least they were having fun with the time they had together.

' at least they were. '

scaramouche stared at kazuha for awhile, and the other had noticed him. "..is there something on my face?" he looked at scaramouche, confused as to why he was staring. he didn't answer , just a straight look on his face. since kazuha didn't know what to say, he decided to ask a question. "do you wanna eat?" he asked , raising a brow as he took out his phone. "yeah , why not." scaramouche shrugged, taking his eyes off kazuha as he moved away and stood up. "so, what do you wanna eat?" "don't know." he glanced back at kazuha, who didn't know how to reply back.

"do you have sweets in your kitchen?" scaramouche said as he looked around , curious to what this house had. "mhm." he nodded.

"oh , and im gonna shower. it's a bit hot in here." he replied, walking over to his room to grab a towel and a change of clothes. "it's not the only thing that's hot." scaramouche mumbled. he continued to stare at kazuha until he saw him enter the bathroom which was in his room. "alriighT.."

++

kazuha had finished showering. he used a towel, ruffling his hair in an attempt to dry it as he walked out of the bathroom. he wore a robe , and was currently looking for scaramouche. "kuzuuushi?" he called, dragging the 'u' out. he didn't get a response. "..scaramouche?" he walked into the kitchen, only to find the boy sitting down as he ate sweets. "well. shit." he said with his mouth full , looking up at kazuha. "..that's not healthy." "so?" scaramouche raised a brow, blinking as he crumpled the wrapped, standing up to throw it away in a bin. kazuha could only sigh, not knowing what to respond with again.

"highschool drop out.." he said with a sigh as he crossed his arms. he had taken notice of the scaramouche looking at him. he didn't seem too happy about what he had just said. "excuse me?" scaramouche walked forward, grabbing kazuha's arm. the other didn't reply , keeping silent as scaramouche held a tight grip onto his arm.

"soo.." kazuha trailed off as he stared at him. scaramouchehe soon let go , sighing in the process. the annoyed look on his face didn't change one bit. "for someone who's quite rude and aggressive , you don't seem that threatening." kazuha chuckled a bit , smiling. scaramouche didn't add anything. he didn't have to nor wanted to either. "oh how about you go and revive tomo? see whether if he'd still care about you , kazu." scaramouche pointed his index finger at the male, pissed off. "..that's a bit too fa-" "sorry."

++

"scaramouche?" kazuha said, poking the other male's back while pressing his chin against the couch's surface as scaramouche laid down on it, facing the other side. "are you asleep?" he continued to jab the male's back repeatedly. he only got a groan in response."..i'll take that as a yes?" he stopped poking scaramouche and grasped onto the couch with both of his hands, continuing to kneel down as he watched scara. he then slowly reached his hand out and started patting scaramouche's head as always. it seemed like a habit now. kazuha muttered a few words, putting his head down

"..kazuha." scaramouche said, shifting his body, turning over to look at kazuha. "oh- your awake?" he took away his hand, a bit surprised. "..you said something. right?" he turned his head to look at the other. "no." he shook his head, trying to remain calm and to not mess up. "well im not deaf." he furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up, staring down at kazuha. "you are not." he smiled awkwardky. "then? what did you say. come on." he crossed his arms, continuing to stare at the platinium blonde. "if your not deaf, you would've heard it." kazuha shot back.

  "you weren't loud enough." scaramouche used one of his hands as he grabbed the other's hair, moving his own head closer to kazuha's face. "its embarrassing." he shook his head. "your an embarrassment yourself, kazuha. what else is there to be embarrassed of." scaramouche stuck his tongue out after finishing his sentance. "then tell me , what you think of me now won't change even after i tell you what i said?" "well, yeah. it won't i guess." he nodded. 

  kazuha sighed, seeing that he had already accepted the fact that he had to tell scaramouche about this matter.

"i."

"i?"

"love."

"..love."

"you."

  "oh." scaramouche stared at kazuha, his face unreadable at this point. "you got what you wanted , scara."

  they both didn't break eye-contact , and it was a bit too quiet now. scaramouche, who was feeling uncomfortable, finally responded. "well , your lucky then." he said in a cocky tone. "what?" kazuha's eyes widened, curious to what the other would say next. "..i. uh." he hesitated, not wanting to say those words. "you get the point." scaramouche said. kazuha started laughing, a smile on his face appeared once again as he looked at the other who seemed to be confused. "..what are you laughing at." "you."

  "tch." he leaned his back onto the couch , closing his eyes. "love you."

"i get the point."

".. do we kiss?"

"absolutely not.