extra chapter, pt2.

-(26th of March, 8.47am..
-Aether's house.)

"hey, he replied. is that good?" kazuha asked the blonde who was also looking at his phone. "oh, he did? what was it?" he replied, a bit curious to see what the boy had said. "..k." the platinum-haired boy awkwardly said. "wow. that must've hurt a bit. also, why didn't you go back to your house? it's wAAAy bigger there.." aether pointed our as he shifted closer to kazuha. "reasons." "..well that's not a good answer." aether mumbled. "..wait. what if scaramouche goes over and your not there?" "he has keys.. dumbass." kazuha hit aether on the head gently. of course, he knew that scaramouche wouldn't come back that easily right after the fight. but.. that was his own mind. "..i thought he didn't take anything besides his phone?" "..shit."

++

  kazuha was in his driver's car, on his way back to his house. once he reached his destination, he leaped out of the car and saw scaramouche placing a box at his doorstep.

(... WAIT- IIII IM GONNA BREAK MY NECK I SHOULD'VE UPLOADED THIS EARLIER THERE'S THIS ONE STORY IT'S ALSO KAZUSCARA BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I'M COPYING IT SO HARD. I WWISHED I UPLOADED THIS EARLIERR.. (இдஇ; ) OH MY GOD. I GOT MOTIVATED TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE OF CESS AND THIS WRITER WHO INSPIRED ME BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I'M COPYING THE WATTPAD FAN FICTION COMING FROM THE BOOK CALLED 'idol' SO SORRYY!! (◞‸◟ㆀ))

  "scara!-" he yelled out for the boy as he ran towards him. "eh?- FUCK!" scaramouche dropped the box and ran off, having kazuha chase after him. "STOP RUNNING AFTER ME LIKE A CAT ON CATNIP, FUCKING BASTARD!!" the indigo haired boy yelled as he continued sprinting away. "i am NOT gonna stop until i finally.." kazuha stopped himself from finishing his sentance, and grabbed scaramouche's arm. "got you." the platinum haired boy panted. they were both sweating. "..fuck."

  "kuzushi, im really sorry for last night.." and scaramouche flinched. he always knew kazuha would use his actual name in serious conversations or private ones, if not he would call him scara or scaramouche as a cover up. the idol respected the boy's privacy, and scaramouche loves him for doing that too. "..i know that your sorry. but i can't get over the fact you still remember tomo, and the fact you can bring him up in conversations such like that one yesterday." he replied, jealous yet sad at the same time. "..i won't do it again. i..i'll try not to do it again."  kazuha said as scaramouche walked closer, trying to ease himself. "and you won't drink anymore. right?" the indigo-haired boy said, and was now the one holding onto kazuha. "it's up to you if your gonna treat me right." kazuha smiled softly at his partner. "..alright." he looked down at his feet, not wanting to face the idol since his face was red enough. he couldn't even glance at him now. "oh, and what was that box you dropped earlier?" the other asked, using his free-hand to lift scaramouche's chin up. "oh. it was a.. um. a gift." he awkwardly replied, shifting closer. "what kind?" kazuha smirked. "you'll see." scaramouche elbowed the platinum-haired boy's stomach playfully.

++

  "it's a necklace with candy." kazuha's eyes lit up, his eyes twinkling as if he were a child. once he opened the lid to the box. "w..well you and i like sweets, so i decided to give you some." scaramouche said. the other male only picked up the necklace. it was gold, and a small heart shape attached onto it. "it's nice. i love it, just like i love you." kazuha chuckled as he put the necklace on. "shut the fuck up, asshole!" scaramouche yelled, pointing his middle finger at kazuha, but the idol only burst out laughing. "hmph."

++

Bonus Scene!!:

  "you really love that singer, don't you.." aether mumbled, a bit jealous since he was still single. he was gay as a pringle, and had many guy friends.. but remained alone. "yeaaah.. he's great." scaramouche smiled, sighing in complete bliss as he leaned onto aether. "y'know, i'd kill a thousand men for kadehera." he said dreamily.

  "even your parents?" the blonde asked as he raised a brow, curious to what the other would say. it took a while for scaramouche to answer, but what he said frightened aether by a tad bit. "yeah. even you.." scaramouche smiled in a sinister way. "sometimes i wonder why kazuha dates you." the other one spat at the indigo haired boy. "im just better than you." scaramouche snickered.

++

(really, really tired. ಥ_ಥ but.. as what i said in the a/n, i will be taking another 2 day break. exams are coming.. so sorry!! ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙ and if this looked rush, don't be shy to tell me. i  can modify it. ('・ᴗ・'))