[ xxiv ]

[ our ending, only ours. ]

;;;

scaramouche blinked , standing there idly at the door as he waited for kazuha to stop streaming . it had been a habit for him to just stand there, watching the other smile and laugh.

sure, jealously arised at some points , but at least he got to see that smile and hear those laughs in person.

“kaz. kazzy. kazu. kazuha. kadeha-” “yes, kuzushi?” the crimson - eyed male looked back at scara.

. . .

“could we –.. go on a date. later. this afternoon – or whenever you like i guess.”

“ah, of course. why wouldn't i agree to that?”

kazuha smiled, but then looked back at his laptop.

;;;

- kazuha's twitch chat -

kazuhaspersonaldog
omg who's kuzushi

4nemoffan
ayooo he's got a date 😳😳

bbeax!
he said yes

bbeaxsgf
HE SAID YES GUYS!! HE SAID YES

xiaoswife
omg i hear wedding bells!

yomom
OUR LITTLE BOY IS GROWING    UP💔💔

kazuswife
stfu he ain't gay

deeznuts272
girl shut yo goofy ass up

yomama
@deeznuts272 slayed

kaeyasfatdi
material gworl

;;;

“now, now, don't argue in chat.”

kazuha chuckled a bit, smiling as the chat booked with questions. maybe he shouldn't have said scaramouche's actual name out loud.

“you don't mind coming over, right, darling?” kazuha made some space on his lap, petting his leg gently as he smirked at scaramouche.

oh, why would scaramouche decline that sweet offer? being able to be shown off by his lover in front of thousands of people.

he couldn't be happier.

scaramouche walked over and wrapper his arms around kazuha's neck, careful to not show his face, only his affection and body towards the other.
“your doing this on purpose , aren't you , sweet thing.” the crimson - eyed man locked eyes with scaramouche. “why wouldn't i? a chance to show myself off .. you have no idea how many times i'd do this.” he traced his finger around kazuha's chest.

“well , this is my boyfriend. you guys can call him kuzushi - san.”

“i'd like it if they just called me scaramouche.”

he pinched kazuha's cheeks playfully with a smirk on his face , clearly enjoying his time with his lover's fans. plus they didn't seem bothered at the fact he had a relationship with the man they adored , in the first place it's probably why he has so many followers. his white - snow like hair and daunting crimson eyes that looked threatening yet beautiful at the same time.

in scaramouche's eyes, he was perfect. an angel sent from heaven , simply divine .

---

barbatos
never have i ever thought they'd tell people this 🥺🥺

alatus
as long as you guys are comfortable with it.

æthher
yess i totally agree with xiao

barbatos
SHUT UP

yomom
omg wait

kkazuscarafan
I CHANGED MY NAME GUYS

THIS IS SO GAY

xiaoswife
oh.no

SHIT

barbatos
XIAOS WIFE ⁉⁉£;!#+#(MaKapsfnhsjHSHE

alatus
what. the. fuck.

deeznuts272
lmfao not the entirety of 4NEMO here

barbatos
we've seen the edits btw

xxrosy
You've what

---

“why the fuck is venti in the chat?” scaramouche raised a brow, confused.

“maybe he joined in because xiao.” he whispered out the male's name. “his user is alatus?”

“yep.”

“oh. cool. we gonna go on the date now?”

“anything for you, my love.”

;;;

“kazuha , stop stuffing food in your mouth.”

scaramouche prodded at the male's cheeks ,, sighing as he didn't listen. instead , he laughed.

“your gonna regret it later..”

“i'll be fine.”

;;;

the walk home was silent , the moon was sitting within the darkness that dimmed the clouds.

kazuha pecked scaramouche's cheek softly, smiling.

“i enjoy spending my time with you.”

“so do i, kuzushi.”

but before they could finish crossing the road , a loud screeching noise could be heard. it was deafening.

kazuha reacted within a blink of an eye as he pushed scaramouche away.

blood. blood was almost every where on the ground, the vehicle had stopped itself from moving any further.

KAZUHA!

;;;

tears flowed out of his eyes, as if it were a river.

“..your not leaving. your not fucking leaving me.”

“kuzushi ..”

“don't leave me.”

“.. i can't promise you that.”

kazuha smiled softly at him, tears also coming out from his own crimson - eyes.

i love you.

. . .

a flat line could be heard.

;;;