Take 1

He woke up in the middle of the night and walked towards the large transparent glass door of his room

Her absence was not even letting him sleep peacefully. Such an addiction of her presence and aura that Raghav Rao was finding it difficult to deal with.

He looked at the place in front of the open glass door of his room. The place, where they had several moments spent together.

A game of chess, a teasing session of workout, a fight session where he was injured, a chasing session, a candle light dinner, a consoling session and definitely their unplanned romantic dance.

He was feeling all those moments in the utter silence of the night 🌃

'Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayal aaye

Kyun judayi degaya tu ye sawaal aaye.....'

The curtains were flying to the draft of air and one of the curtains just flew to his face covering the vision for few moments.

The soft touch of her hands brushed his face and he felt it instantly throught the white transparent curtain cloth.

' tumhe mehsoos karne ki adaat lag gayi hein kuch iss tarah,

Ki tumhare na hote hue bhi, tumhare kisse  mil jaati hein kisi tarah '

He took in the moment of her presence and touch, only to soothe him of the pain of seperation that occured between them.

' aise chu liya hein tumne mujhe, ki kuch aur mehsoos hi nai hota,

Darr lagta hein ki, duniya ko bhool hi jaunga, agar aisa kuch hota'

The way her fingers were travelling on his rough yet strong face, was making him loose to her in all ways.

'kash mein iss ehsaas ko kaid kar pata,

Kyunki tumhe kaid karna mushkil ho jata'

His breath stopped for a moment when she touched his lips. The surge of his feeling only grew stronger when her fingertip roamed around the length of his lips.

'aisi nasha  khol rahi ho tum meri ruh mein

Ki zinda hone ki har ehsaas bhool raha hun mein'

He kissed her fingers and she responded with a shiver. He liked the feel of vibration of her shiver on his lips.

'dil ki ehsaas jhuban pe aa gayi,

Tum dil se nikal kar ruh mein hein bas gayi'

Raghav Rao was so lost in the moment that he couldn't feel or sense his surroundings.

A thunder struck in the sky and he opened his eyes. He was surprised to see that no one was present in his room except him.

He was surprised to realise he had an imagination where he felt her in all senses.

The thought of her touch on his skin was so good that he could actually not forget the feeling, for longer period.

He slightly blushed at the thought.

Crazy imagination!

His brain has registered her very badly and he cannot resist the feeling of falling for her.

The romantic encounter in the moment made him feel that he too can love a woman with all his heart and body.

'katun kaise raatan, oo saware....

Jiya nai jaata, sunn baware .......'

[ I hope you guys know the continuation of above lines.....😉😉😉😉 ]

See you soon !!!

With love,

Writer_Ak  ☺️❤️