Take 2

[ Reference Episode : 1 ]

The widow she was, of Mandar Deshmukh, as the world stamped her to be, was remembering him on the only day which they were related to each other.

The day she got married to him and the same day he never returned to her.

3 years to the incident and she was running through the pages of her past life.

Har raat ko uss kinare pe khada hoke intezaar kiya hein mein ne,
bas tum hi nai aye mujhse milne ;

Har uss dua mein shamil karke tumhe hi ko khuda se maanga hein mein ne,
bas tum hi nai aye mujhse milne ;

Har vo baat jo tumne kaha usko sambhaal ke yaadon mein rakha hein mein ne,
Bas tum hi nai aye unhe sunne;

Har uss intezaar ke pal ko bade hi shiddat se seh liya hein mein ne,
Bas tum hi nai aye mujhse milne;

Har uss ehsaas ko khatam kar diya tumne apne dehaant se,
Bas reh gayi mein aise hi, na tumhari na kisi aur ki |

This recalling of her past occurred due to the encounter with a stranger who spilled sindoor on her white saree.

A stranger who never showed himself to her but met her in different way only to take her back to the unnamed past.

The encounter made her dwell between past and present was witnessed by the cresent moon, which was equally showering it's light on the angry young man who was drowned in alcohol.

The loner, he was to the world, lived with the memories of his dark past in a mansion where none stayed except him

The silence of the mansion got onto his nerves everytime and he would take a sip of his friend in loneliness, the alcohol, to take him to the world of intoxication.

Iss zalim duniya ne mujhe ladna toh sikha diya par jeene ki wajah hi nai diya.....

Kaash sab kuch alag hota aur mein har pal ko jee sakta

magar kya uska haq mujhe milta jiske liye mein ne hein sab kuch chodd diya ?

The affection of a family member which he missed all these years, would take a toll on his heart every night.

The loneliness that stayed with him for years made him into a beast he never wanted to become.

The blood stains that travelled along his skin were the proof of his beast attitude.

The child, he missed being used to haunt him every night reminding him of the golden days of childhood.

He took the support of his friend, the alcohol, to forget his devils of night. The only friend which soothed him of the pain but in a wrong way, i.e, intoxication.

Had he be with someone else, this friend of raghav rao never would have got a place in his room or mansion for that matter.

The pain of seperation from their loved ones was experienced by two strangers at same time and at same hour of the day.

Do anjani rahein
Jaise mil jati hein
Waise hi mil jate hein
Do pyaar karne wale ........ ❤️❤️

   ❤️❤️

The cold night with the cresent moon in the sky was the object of stare for two strangers who met for the first time without their own knowledge.

Door kahin milti hein jaise
Zameen aasmaan se
Waise hi kyun na do dil
Sochun agar mil jaye ......... ❤️❤️

[ The rest of the lyrics...You guys know it better 😉 ]

See you soon !!

With love,

Writer_Ak ☺️❤️