PART 3

Scott and Allison were climbing the wall in PE class.

Allison began to climb quickly but Scott was winning. I smiled, they were competing. Allison gave him a bad look and kicked his foot making him fall to the ground. We all laughed.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right?" Coach spoke amused.

I laughed.

"All right, next ones. Stilinski, Erica and Lia. Let's go. The wall." Coach ordered.

We put on the equipment. I started to climb quickly along with Stiles.

"Competitive much." Stiles spoke.

"Admire from afar, Stilinski." I raised my eyebrows and he smiled.

I climbed the wall quickly. I could hear Stiles' heavy breathing. He was struggling. This was way more easier than I remembered.

When I got to the top I went back down and coach smiled.

"That's how it's done! New record time. Let's see who can break Martin's record." He spoke.

I smiled proudly.

Stiles was down again.

"You took your time." I joked and he rolled his eyes and smiled.

Out of nowhere we heard whimpering. We turned around to see how Erica was still on the wall. She was hyperventilating.

"Erica? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Help, please." She cried.

"Erica, are you dizzy? Do you have vertigo?" I asked.

"Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia replied.

People started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked and they all went silent. "Erica, you okay?"

"I'm fine." Her voice was shaking.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison spoke.

"W-why doesn't anyone tell me this stuff?" Coach asked worried.

"Erica, there's a mattress down here and you have a harness. Everything is fine. Just push yourself off the wall." I explained.

"Come on Erica." Coach encouraged her.

Erica took a deep breath and pushed herself off the wall.

She slowly fell to her feet on the mattress.

"See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." Coach tried to calm her down.

Everyone laughed as she walked out of the gym and I sighed.

[...]

I was changing in the girls' locker room.

"You handled the situation well." Allison spoke.

"She was scared, I know how she feels." I replied.

"How?" She asked.

"Panic attacks." I answered.

"It's good that you treat people the way you want to be treated." She smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm just not an idiot like everyone else." I spoke and she chuckled.

I put on my shirt.